Meet Rose

This is going to be my first story that I will be sharing with you all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose's P.O.V♡♡♡♡

I hate this pack, my family, and just about everything in this town. I get bullied all the time I don't get beat by anyone luckily. Ok, ok I do get beat but not by my family at least, or that badly. Oh hi I forgot to introduce myself I am Rose. Rose Reyes I am actually only 11 right now and lucky me I am in High School already. I can clean really well, cook like a five star chef, also I am a total genius and I ask myself how high school kids can't figure out a little of algebra or physics. High school is all just drama but I never have drama because I hang out with Casper and some other invisible ghosts.(sarcasm) No one bothers me, heck no one worries about me; I can get away with almost anything. I am graduating a lot earlier than the rest of the kids. Next year I will be finishing High School. Yay for me! But sadly for me I will have 2 free years to do nothing, but I can always do more sports and other things. I may also try to get a job I think they would let me so I can start saving money for the future. I think I will ask for a school permit to start looking for a job and I will post around fliers around the town just in case someone needs a tutor in any subject. Yeah that should get me some money so I can move out of this town, but for now I will just chill and finish my last year and a half of school till I graduate. Even though I should be in 5th grade I am in 11th grade. I kinda miss being a child but then again in my childhood I never played with barbies or dolls or played house. I did the house roll so the packs saves money and doesn't have to get a maid or a chef I became their personal maid their cook which sometime I have to just get around from not eating food. First is the pack then it is me so if there is any left overs yeah that is my food I alway take my stuff with me most of the time but it is not that I have anything valuable well at least to everyone else. I do my homework while everyone else has dinner and when they are done I put it away and hide it in the kitchen I go get the plates take them to the kitchen and clean them myself because we don't have a dishwasher and I think those stuff still leave them really dirty but I have never tried one of those but in my opinion I do a pretty good job. I play a lot of sports and I know how to play volleyball but I never got in a team even if I play like a pro but it don't matter anymore because I am leaving those slow learners and discriminating people. Well I can't say much for right now tomorrow is Diego's Birthday and I have to bake him a superheroes cake and decorate it and then all my hard work goes to his parents. Diego is the son of the Alpha and Luna and we are the strongest pack in the U.S. He doesn't know anything of me because his parent are worried I might like him and want to take the Luna title but come on I was the one that took care of him when I and him were little I can garenty that he doesn't even remember but I don't care soon in some years we will grow up and he will use me for the same reasons. Good thing is that I am leaving this town in like 2 more years so I will be good. Well that is it for today I am done with the house I will just go to sleep in my closet which is pretty big for me and I have blankets and pillows all over the place. I am finished with my homework, the house, and the food and I am dead tired. I have to have a good night rest so I can wake up really early in the morning to bake Diego's 11th birthday cake. He has said that all the cakes are unique and really good just what he wants.

****************

Thank you people for reading my first book's first chapter I know that it may not be a new story plot but I really love my book so happy days for you all. Thanks

June 19, 2014