The Birthday Party :)

Well this dedication is to my best friend for life. Literally since I was born. She is my older twin sister by 2 minutes. Thanks for telling me to update my only reader so far that I know of.

@Sweet_Sugar_Rush you are my over protective sister. Well lets get on with the story now.

¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿

Diego's P.O.V¤¤¤¤

Today I woke up at 6:55A.M. I know I am a tiny bit crazy but I smelled pancakes and I heard something being set down right outside my door. I am excited but at the same time scared. I decide to check out what was outside my door and go eat pancakes. The pancakes smell like my favorite, with butter, syrup and the extra chocolate chips that the chef makes me every birthday that I have. So far I am never getting enough of them. I always eat yummy food but these are my favorite because they are made just for me. In the end I build the courage to check what was placed outside my door. Guess what it was a big stack of my favorite pancakes with some mangos and pineapple cut to little squares. I can get all the junk food I get but I have to eat vegetables which I hate or fruit which I prefer, and exercise or how the chef puts it play but I like dancing more and I made my dad put me in some classes of hip hop and dance but not like ballet gosh what do you think I am a girl ugh. The only girl I will ever like is my first love and my mate which I hope is my first love. But I will be fine if it is not I will still love my mate like my first love but more. Beside the pancakes there was this big bag on the outside of the bag (gift or present bag) there was like all the super heroes there was. The presents of the chef are the best. Most of the times better than the ones my parents give because the chef know what I like the best. And I just adore the food the chef makes me (I only use chef a lot because he doesn't know what gender it is guy or a girl) because it tastes so good. I wonder if the chef is famous and if they traveled all around the world because they sure can cook anything and everything. I would be kind of fat but I always eat healthy and dance all the time to stay in shape. Well I have to go downstairs because my party and I hope I see the pretty girl that has always paint on her self. I kinda like her but I don't know her and I am a little shy to be around girls unless they annoy, are mean, or really flirtatious then I just try to stay away from them. When I get down once I am done eating and putting the toys away and getting dressed I am met with everyone telling me happy birthday and some hugs, kisses on the cheek and forehead, and some smiles. I have a long table full of presents. Some were big some were small but none can compare to the first presents I got today. My parents gave me a phone the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Let me tell you that phone is bigger than an iPhone. It was black and my mom told me that I can order my phone case on Amazon the payments will be made by my dad's credit card. I was downloading a lot of games, apps, and music when this girl from class that is alway hanging on to my arm and is alway by me and then laughs at everything I say like seriously calm down and stay away from me. I don't want to be mean so most of the time I go to the bathroom and always hang out and play with my friends but only boys. At school I tell the teacher to sit me the farthest he can from her but she sometimes just pops out of no where but I am glad when they have to take me to my separate classes. There I can relax. But back to my birthday party I am eating this food that tastes horrifying compared to the one that the chef always make and the breakfast is my favorite part of my birthdays but the lunch and dinner are not as good as every day. It tastes somewhat OK but not mouth watering. At the end of the day I am dead tired I try to stay up but I can't my dad put all my presents in my room and then he took me up to my room while telling everyone that I am sleepy and that they can leave to what ever they want but most of the little kids and their parents were already leaving and all the big kids left. When my dad put me in my bed I was dead tired but I put my pjs on (pijamas) and with that I fall in to my wonderful sleep with my first love.

¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿¡¿

I think that this has been one of the longest chapters that I have ever written. Thank you for reading and Vote if you like it and Share if you think it is good enough for the other person. Bye ✌

August 8, 2014