Max's Group (Chapter 12 Part 2)

MAX'S POV

After I took my group to what looked like a play room from the 80's! I have 10 boys to find homes for.

ME: "Okay boys line up and I will get your names and age."

Everyone lined up and I got their names and ages. Their names and ages were Tommy, age 6; Freddy, age 6; Peter, age 9; Walter, age 7; Tyler, age 9; Ashton, age 6; Sean, age 5; Phillip, age 8; Kyle, age 5; and Jake, age 6.

What had happened to each of them was:

Tommy and Walter were neighbors. They were playing catch with Tommy's football when they were kidnapped.

Freddy was taken while his parents were eating at an expensive restaurant. They left Freddy with a babysitter unaware that the babysitter was going to kidnap them.

Tyler, Peter, & Phillip were playing soccer in the school's soccer field when a girl walked by, distracted them, and helped kidnapped them.

Sean was sleeping when he was taken.

Kyle was taking piano lessons when he was taken.

Jake was having lunch at the park when his kidnapping happened.

'Though I don't know why anyone would want these kids. They don't have powers.'

ME: "Okay if you all will go out to the van you will all get back to your parents."