Back For The First Time

So, after Coachella I drove back to LA with James. I slept at his place before gathering all my stuff and leaving. I'm kinda distant with James since the incident but it will grow over soon. I have done quite a bit of stuff with him and the twins. Though I've been living at home again, I have spent a few nights at the twins house. I went out to dinner with them and James the other night too which was fun. Gray and I have been dating for a week now and I feel like I've been a lot happier than I would have been. The photo Bryant took of me on the twins shoulder went viral. We were the 'royalty' of Coachella, well I was the queen and they were the kings. Daniel comes back today, followed by Zach, then the others. They all decided to go visit their families before coming back for a few days and leaving again. I know today is going to be a big day of yelling, crying and screaming so I had a bag prepacked to go to the twins. I already told Gray about it and he wants to be here but I won't let him. If he reacted bad at James it will be twenty times worse with Daniel.

Anyway, I was currently on Face Time with Christina. I hadn't talked to her in a while so it was good for the both of us. We were talking about how we didn't see each other at the moment because why not.

"I'm sad you couldn't come see me" she frowns.

"me too. I'm sad I couldn't go to at least one show. I'm sad I couldn't meet Gabbie or see my sister again. I'm sad I couldn't meet everyone's family too. I finally felt accepted by the guys and then I wasn't allowed to go." I look down at Corbyn's covers.

I slept in Corbyn's bed last night and haven't moved yet. Don't worry I got permission of him. I've slept in Jacks, Zachs and Corbyn's bed repeating. I didn't even ask Daniel because I would get yelled at and Jonah didn't answer me. He did read my message though.

"It's alright. You got to go out and meet new people, who because your friends and your boyfriend" she smirks.

I told her about Grayson and I dating. The only other people to know are Anna, James, Ethan, Bryant and dad. I can't bring myself to tell the guys yet. Even though Zach is my best friend, I feel like he's going to get protective of me and threaten Grayson. Plus I definitely don't want to tell Daniel to know he will go off. Maybe when they are all back.

"I know but I would have at least liked to see my sister. Even for a few hours and I would have been happy. Dad told me that after I told her I couldn't see her she hasn't been the same. Something is wrong. I feel it, but she won't tell me until it gets very bad." I express. Christina frowns at me but changes the subject.

"I better shower and clean a bit before Daniel gets home so I don't get in sh*t" I tell Christina.

"I wish I was there to help. I'm probably going to call Corbyn. I hope to see you soon queen" she smiles at me.

"Hope to see you soon to Angel. Have fun talking to bean, tell him I can't wait to see him. Bye babe" I smile at her. She says bye and hangs up.

I finish up showering and change into a simple black, spaghetti strap, crop top and a nice black base, bright flower skirt. It came down to just above my knees and was a flowing skirt. I paired it with black vans and put my hair in a pony tail. I turn on my playlist, blasting it through the speakers and start cleaning. I dance around with the broom, screaming the lyrics to "better now" by post Malone, when the door slams open. I stop in my tracks, quickly stopping the music and running to put the broom away. I slowly walk back into the kitchen and see Daniel getting a drink.

"welcome home Daniel" I say cheerful. Yes I was upset with him but I was happy I got to see my brother again. He doesn't say nothing. He just puts his glass down and walks away. "Dani?" I ask following him. I see him sit on the lounge, resting his elbows on his knees, his hands in front of him.