Admitance

I've been nursing Anna back to Heath for a bit. I was only supposed to be here a week but I've been here longer than that. I was supposed to go to one of the guys shows but I couldn't leave Anna, she needed me. I have facetimed them a lot and explained why I wouldn't be there. But, I didn't get to FaceTime them for over a week because they got way too busy and couldn't work with my schedule as well. I am glad I'm going with Anna, mum and dad though to go visit them in London. Gray and I talk every second to third day because he's 'busy'. I've tried asking Ethan but he won't tell me. Anyway, today Anna, mum, Dad and I are travelling to London to see the guys. I just finished packing up all my clothes again because their was a lot of stuff everywhere. Here's why.

*flashback*

I sat on my bed, waiting for Anna to get back from hanging with her friends at the mall. At the moment, I have my stuff set out organising it but I'm sitting in bed, playing on my phone. I scrolled through the explore section of my phone, looking at photos and videos of the guys. I haven't talked to them in a few days and it's getting to me. They seem so happy in their interviews and other videos the fans take with them, almost like they've forgotten me. No one is home except me so I had a bad feeling something would happen. Well not that bad though. I saw a few videos of the guys meeting fans and hugging them. I hear a door slam and jump. I turn my phone off, grabbing my umbrella and slowly opening my door. I duck my head out of the room and see dad walking upstairs. I let out a sigh of relief.

"I thought you were someone breaking into the house" I sigh, putting the umbrella back. He laughs a bit.

"it's only me darling" he continues walking. "I'll just been in the bedroom if you need me" I nod as he walks straight in.

I walk back into my room closing the door. I felt safe but my heart felt heavy. I turned my phone on again and looked at the photo of Zach I had as my background. It was just a selfie he sent me a while ago of him smiling. I didn't have Grayson because I know something up with him and we will break up soon. It's just a gut feeling I have. I smile at the photo and go back on Instagram. I just scrolled until I came across a video. It was of the guys a while ago. Jack, Corbyn, Jonah and Daniel run up the stairs of our house and into Zach's room, where Zach and I were sleeping. They all pile on top of us and I groan waking up.

It was a fan account that put the video up captioning it: 'wow I'm jealous of her relationship with them. Who is she again though?" I was quite alright till I saw the caption. I looked thought the other comments, some also asked who I was as others defended me. Not many did though. I left that post and continued to look through other videos. A lot of them turned out to be asking about me or asking if I was even still alive. I felt uneasy and went back to my normal feed. I feel my stomach do multiple flips as I see a video that always makes me sad. The video of Zach doing a spongebob impression then putting his arms out as if wanting a hug. It always reminds me of when we see eachother, then run and hug eachother. I started to cry a bit. I just miss them so much, especially Zach. He's my best friend, the one that knows when I'm upset, when I'm happy, when I just want to cuddle. The next video was a fan filmed video of Zach. It was at a limelight meet and greet.

"Who is Indi?" A fan asks. Zach turns to that fan.

"How don't you know Indi. She's Daniels sister and my best friend" he narrows his eyes, and looks a little offended.

"Why is she your best friend?" Another asks.

"because she's an amazing, kind person that helps all us guys. I was the first one to welcome her when she arrived at our home and have helped her a lot too" He frowns at the fan.

"she's so ugly and untalented though" someone else says.

"If your going to talk crap about my best friend, don't say it in front of me. In fact, don't say it at all. You don't know her like the guys and I do and how much she's been through, still coming out strong. If you're going to continue talking s**t, then leave. None of us want you here if your going to do that." He flips and walks away.