The Place I Call Home

"Hurry up" I yell out to the slow boys behind me. We were at the airport, about to get on our flight. They had finished with all the fans a while ago but decided to play around with me. I had to wake up at 5 because of these goons, they better stop before I kill them all.

"calm down Indi, the jet won't leave without us" Corbyn laughs, catching up to me.

"I get it, you guys have a private jet but my patience is running low from you guys waking me up at 5. I just want to get on the jet, eat and sleep" I scold. As I said, my patience is very low and I'm not about to deal with all these idiots now. Also, the Niagara Falls of blood is also running and I'm sick of it, though it just started. I hope they have heat packs on the jet.

"We are almost there, I'll try getting them to stop" I sigh in relief. "Also Christina mentioned to go easy on you today because of.....yeah you get what I'm talking bout" he walks off to collect the guys. For once I am grateful that Christina told him something. I spot the gate we have to get off and pick up pace. I grab my ID from my bag to show security.

"ID please Miss Seavey" the security guard smirks. He knows it's me but it's his job to make sure.

"already on it Josh" I show him my card.

"you're starting to get use to it. Where are the guys?" He asks.

"oh those idiots. Running around somewhere. They were testing my patience so I left them" I look behind me, not seeing them anywhere.

"well Lewis will take you to the jet. Have a great day Miss Seavey"

"and you too Josh."

The other security guard, known as Lewis, directed me out of the building through the gate. We come to the end of the tunnel and I spot the jet.

"Right this way Miss Seavey." Lewis takes my luggage, handing it to another guard, as we get to the plane.

"Thanks Lewis" I smile as he helps me onto the first step. I continue up the rest of the stairs and into the plane. I quickly look back and find Josh pushing the guys through the tunnel. I giggle and pick a seat to capture. I know I'll just have to give it up anyway. Oh well, there is always the ground. All the guys walking into the jet, just as I sat down in one of the chairs.

"That's my chair" Daniel whined as everyone else sat down in their chairs.

"sorry" I sighed, getting up and grabbing my bag. I noticed how tired he was so I didn't want to push it. Jonah frowned at me, sorry that I didn't have anywhere to sit. I just shrug at him and put my bag in the corner, behind his chair. I decide to to curl up in the back of the plane so I wasn't in anyone's way. I was still in the way though. I couldn't get comfortable either. I groan, giving up.

"oh stop groaning would you." Tyler rolls his eyes, rolling over to go back to sleep. I stand up, realising that almost everyone was asleep. Well, everyone except Jonah.

"Come here" he sighs, moving the blanket from his lap.

"But Daniel will catch us?" I stutter.

"I am not having you be uncomfortable and on the verge of killing everyone the whole trip. I don't care about what he thinks, I just want you to be happy and comfortable" he pulls me onto his lap. My back was against the wall of the plane, Jonahs arms wrapped around my hips after he pulled the blanket over us. I shift myself so my head rests in his neck and I was comfortable enough to sleep. He rests his head on top of mine after kissing it. "See, much more comfortable" he smiles, causing me to giggle. "God I love you"

"I love you too" I dug my head deeper into his neck and started falling asleep, playing with one of his hands that he had moved to my thigh.

"Oh my gosh, someone just wake them up already. We landed five minutes ago" Tyler scolds quite loud. I feel Jonah stir beneath me as I groan. I need my beauty sleep.