Day in the Nara Forrest

Warm, it was so warm. Naruto has only felt utter coldness when waking up, the feeling on not wanting to leave because the air would freeze you to death, but now Naruto didn't want to leave because he was warm, arms around his waist and a head nuzzled into his neck.

He didn't have the heart to move, and to be quite honest with himself he wasn't sure he wanted to move. The way Shikamaru held him made him feel safe, and protected.

He turned slightly as if not to disturb his sleeping boyfriend to gaze at the sleeping face of Shikamaru. It was one full of peace, he smiled and nuzzled into Shikamaru's neck, his scent calming and somewhat arousing.

Naruto pulled away from his neck and stared at his face, committing the face into memory. His pale skin, and raven hair. The way his eyebrows arched, Shikamaru was the total package, and Naruto found himself licking his lips. He was glad it was Friday because he wanted to spend the day with Shikamaru.

Not too clingy right?

Shikamaru awoke but felt like somebody was watching him. So he slowly opened his raven eyes to be met with blue eyes staring at him.

"What a way to wake up." Shikamaru sarcastically said and Naruto puffed his cheeks.

"Must you start stuff so early in the morning? Why can't you say, Good morning Naruto." Shikamaru rolled his eyes.

"Good morning honey." Shikamaru Said kissing Naruto's cheek.

"That's more like it, Good morning Stubborn Nara." Shikamaru glared and hovered over Naruto.

"Naruto, it's too early to fight." Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Really? Because it seem like you was ready to?" Naruto shot Shikamaru a glare of his own.

"Naruto, don't start." Naruto chuckled.

"Shikamaru, I never stop." Shikamaru sighed, and jut fell against Naruto. Naruto pushed Shikamaru off and hovered over him.

"Shikamaru." Naruto purred, earning a look a surprise from the Nara. He leaned down and licked Shikamaru's ear lobe before whispering in his ear.

"I could still kill you." Shikamaru smiled and pulled Naruto's face to his.

"I would die by your hands and yours alone." Shikamaru whispered and Naruto smiled, their lips met and Naruto could never be immune to those kisses. They way Shikamaru's lips moved in time with Naruto's made Naruto want to be connected to these lips forever.

Naruto pulled away from Shikamaru with a pop, and smirked at his boyfriend.

"Let's go on a date, and by date I mean the Nara Forrest." Naruto said getting off his boyfriend and looking through his clothes to find something small enough to fit him, something small and cute. Shikamaru sighed but went to shower since he didn't take one last night.

Naruto finally found some black shorts and a white shirt opting for a casual dress. He placed his hair in a bun and went downstairs to cook him and Shikamaru lunch to eat among the deer and bring the deer some fruits and veggies. He heard Shikaku walk down the stairs and sit at the table. Naruto turned around and set a plate in front of him.

Shikaku didn't even look up as he began eating the food, he was a little shocked but kept eating, this food reminded him so much of Kushina's cooking. Yoshino came down sleepily and Naruto did the same placing a plate in front of her like he did Shikaku and continue packing his and Shikamaru's bento.

"This is good Yoshino, you usually don't cook like this." Yoshino frowned.

"I didn't cook this, didn't you set the plate in front of me?" Yoshino asked her husband as they heard a chuckle.