Chunin Exams PT.2

Tsunade read over Naruto's report. Her eyebrows furrowed and Ibiki was still kneeling to her. She didn't know anybody with infiltration skills better than Jiraiya besides Orochimaru, but what was he playing at? He was gone on Sannin rights, Along with Jiraiya. He wasn't really sure what to do, she needed more information.

"Ibiki, interrogate that Genin. I'm giving you free clearance." Ibiki nodded and he stood up.

"I would like to give the Uzumaki-Namikaze heir an apprenticeship at T&I regardless if becomes Chunin it not." Tsunade nodded.

"Don't make my grandchild anymore sadistic than he is." Ibiki chuckled.

"He's more sadistic than me, he had the audacity to glare at me. That Nara must have his hands full with that one." Tsunade nodded with a small smile on her face.

"Dismissed."

Shikamaru sneezed as he looked at the sleeping Naruto. He frowned, he was sure that the last time they made love that he pulled out but Naruto has been so increasingly tired which is a sign of pregnancy. They were at the Nara home because it was closer to the Forrest of death. Naruto didn't even make it to the bed he dozed off right on the couch. Yoshino walked downstairs to see her son pacing the living room. She sighed and pulled her son in the kitchen.

"What is eating you alive right now?" Shikamaru looked at him mother and grabbed her hands.

"Naruto is increasingly tired, we've been having sex, but I was sure I pulled out." Yoshino eyes widened. She did not want to know of her sons sex life.

"You think he's pregnant?" Shikamaru nodded.

"He was talking to Kurama during the test, even yelled at him." Shikamaru ran a hand through his hair.

"I don't mind having kids with him, far from it , if he's pregnant I will support him and our child. I just want to know."

"I'm not pregnant Shikamaru." Naruto walked in tiredly as he gave Yoshino a hug.

"How are you Yoshino?" Naruto asked Yoshino and she smiled.

"I'm good, if you aren't pregnant why are you sleeping so much." Naruto chuckled.

"My body is getting accustomed to Kurama's chakra since the seal is weakening his chakra is slowly seeping out, but instead of my body rejecting it, it's taking it and making it my own." Naruto shrugged and Shikamaru looked at him.

"And." Naruto sighed and sat at the table as Yoshino placed a quick snack in front of him.

"So when Kurama is free, I'll be a demon. So I have to be careful when we are having sex." Yoshino just showed herself out, not before kissing the cheeks of both Shikamaru and Naruto.

Naruto went to put the plate in the sink and Shikamaru pushed him against the sink, Shikamaru's right arm encasing Naruto's waist, his left arm across his back.

"You're taken this way to well." Naruto looked at Shikamaru.

"I can't freak out, and Kurama deserves to be free, I'm not confining him to more time sealed in me. He's been sealed for years, starting with my great grandmother Mito." Shikamaru nodded and placed his head in his neck.

"I understand, I will love your sadistic ass, demon or not." Naruto chuckled and kissed Shikamaru.

"Let's go, we have a test to take baby." Naruto and Shikamaru left, Shikamaru's heart a little lighter.

"Your objective is to take the opposite scroll in which you own. If you have the earth scroll you need to get the heaven scroll and vice versa. You need to reach the tower in five days. Failure to do so will result in you and your teammates being eliminated from the exams."