Chapter 1

3rd Person's P.O.V
They were just happy this morning.They went on dates with each other.They really enjoyed each other's companies.They were happy until something happened.The shadows,also known as Kuroko Tetsuya,Kise Ryouta,Takao Kazunari and Himuro Tatsuya,found out that their lovers,also known as Akashi Seijuurou,Aomine Daiki,Midorima Shintarou and Murasakibara Atsushi,cheated on them with Furihata Kouki,Imayoshi Shoichi,Otsubo Taisuke and Kenichi Okamura.
"How could you?!And with my old friend?!" -Kuroko Tetsuya to Akashi Seijuurou.
"We were happy!!!What did I do wrong?!" -Kise Ryouta to Aomine Daiki.
"I hate you!!!I thought that you would never leave me!!!" -Takao Kazunari to Midorima Shintarou.
"Go to hell!!!I can't believe that you would do this!!!" -Himuro Tatsuya to Murasakibara Atsushi.
"You're a liar." That was the only thing that was in the shadows' heads.He lied to me.He cheated on me.I'll make him pay.I'll make him regret!The shadows walk on the streets and accidentally bumped into each other. "Eh?What are you guys doing here?Aren't you guys suppose to go on a date with Akashi/Aomine/Midorima/Murasakibara?" They asked at the same time.They laughed. "You go first,Kuroko-kun." "Well,me and Akashi broke up a few hours ago.He cheated on me with Furihata." "Me and Aomine also broke up a few hours ago.He also cheated on me with Imayoshi." "Me and Midorima also broke up a few hours ago.He cheated on me with Otsubo." "Me and Murasakibara also broke up a few hours ago.He cheated on me with Kenichi." "Oh.How about we stay at my house first and we get our stuff tomorrow?" Said Kuroko. "Sure.I don't see why not since we don't have a place to stay anymore considering those bastards broke up with us and all." Said Kise.
~Time Skip~
"House?!You call this a house?!This is literally a man-----castle-----bigger than a castle to be exact!!!" They shouted in unison except for Kuroko.Kuroko laughed at them. "Chill, chill.This is just a spare house.The main household is bigger than this." Kuroko said calmly.They look at Kuroko,shocked. "Nani?!" Kuroko just laughed again. "So,are we going inside or not?" They all nodded.As they went inside,they saw how beautiful but quiet the place is. "I have maids but I told my mom to put them all in the main household.Wait for a sec.I'll just text mom to acknowledge her that some of my friends are staying." "Uhm,Kuroko,are you sure?" "Yeah.We don't wanna bother you." "It's alright and you guys can call me by my first name since we are friends now." "Alright Tetsuyacchi!" "Okie Tet-chan!" "Alright Tetsuya." "That's better Ryouta-kun,Kazu-kun and Tatsu-kun." Kuroko said then he started texting his mother.
Kuroko Tetsuya
Mom,some of my friends are staying at one of the spare mansions.
Mom
Alright.
"Guys!!!My mom agreed!!!" "Whoo!!!" "Yasssss!!!" "So,uhm,what do we do now?" "Sleep 'cause we have to get our stuff from those bastards tomorrow." "Okie!" Then they slept in one room.
Author's Note
Since I can't think of any names,I just took some of their teammates!Well,except for Akashi though.Bye!!!