Chapter 7

Akashi's P.O.V
I'm still thinking about what happened earlier.The game...How???How did they beat us?They're just...shadows.Just...shadows but...how? "Sei?Sei!Snap out of it!" "Wh-What?" I stuttered.Again.Ever since that day...I broke up with him.But...why?I...don't love him anymore...right? "Sei,I swear.If you're still thinking about Kuroko..." "N-No I'm not!!!Stop jumping into conclusions!!!" "Will the two of you just fucking shut up?!" Shintarou suddenly said.His boyfriend tried to calm him down but he failed.What if...he's also thinking of...Takao? "I'm going home whatever." Daiki said.Ki...se? "Same.I'm getting tired of this shit anyways." Hi...muro...What if...No...It can't be...We can't love them anymore!!!Ugh!I need time to think. "I should get going.Goodbye." "You're leaving me alone here Sei?!Ugh!!!" Kou-----Furihata said then he walked away angrily.I walked to my house. (A/N:More like a mansion if you ask me.) I was greeted by the maids and butlers that we have like usual.I just nodded at them then I went up to my room.I laid down my bed and started to think.What if...we still love them?What if...we still want them back to us?!But...we can't fall for them anymore!!!Iie!!!Never!!!Not again!!!While thinking,I suddenly fell asleep on my bed.
Author's Note
Yeah,yeah it's short.I know.Don't worry though.I'll update tomorrow again.So...my other story,Diary Of E4 SY 2018-2019,if you want to read it,go ahead.I'm not stopping you guys.Just a reminder though.That book is Filipino so...if you guys aren't Filipino,then don't read it unless you want to.That's all.Bye!!!