Chapter 3

Kuroko's P.O.V
After our little talk of what's going to be our team name,my dad texted me.
Dad
Son,you and your friends have a game tomorrow at 12 noon.Do not be late.
Son
Of course,father.
I quickly ran over to my friends. "Guys!Guys!Guys!My dad told me we have a game tomorrow at 12 noon!!!" "Whoo!!!" "Party party!!!" (A/N:Don't mind their craziness.) "I'msoexcitedthatIcouldjustdancecrazilyhereandnowlikeohmygoshwehaveagametomorrowisn'tthatawesome?" They all looked at me. "Uhm...What did you say?" "Nothing..." I said.
~Time Skip To The Game~
"And we now introduce to you...Generation of Shadows!!!" "Whoo!!!" "Whaa!!!" "And the opposing team...Generation of Miracles!!!" "Ahh!!!" "Yasss!!!" (A/N:Imagine two people who's voices are on top when they scream.) Ohh...So they're our opponents huh...Let's see...I'm gonna start with what they see everyday and increase it.I would love to see their shocked faces so much...I can't wait.And I went by the flow of my plan.Just as predicted,the GoM looked at me with shocked faces. (A/N:Emperor eyes...) I tilted my head innocently. "What?Never seen a prodigy in basketball before?Well now you have." I said in a teasing tone which made them really pissed off. "Ohh???What did I do?" "Grr...Yamero!!!" "Listen,Mr.Bakashi.You guys already betrayed us so...you can't control us anymore." I smirked at them. "Di-Did Te-Tetsu just...smirk?!" "Shut up A-ho-mi-ne.You don't have the right to call us by our first names anymore.That goes for the others too.Let's go,Kazu-kun,Tatsu-kun and Ryouta-kun?" "With pleasure!!!" I look back at them and their faces all have the same reaction.Still.Shocked.I laughed silently then went out with the rest of my friends. "What took you so long Tetsuya?" "Oh nothing...I just reminded them of what they did and told them to not call us by our first names anymore." They laughed. "You really did change huh." "Yep.I changed...for the better." "Yeah." Kazu-kun said then we started heading home.