Chapter 8

No One's P.O.V
GoM have their usual morning practice today but...something was off.Midorima's shots all didn't go to the net,Aomine's speed is getting slower,Akashi's ankle break didn't work at all and Murasakibara's blocks all failed.Their boyfriends wasn't paying any attention to them.They didn't even care if their boyfriends are tired. "Uhm Kouki,can you get my water bottle please?" Akashi pleaded. "Tsk get it yourself.Can't you see we are talking here?" Akashi just sighed and he went to get his water bottle even if his body ache.They were all resting.All quiet except for the remaining GoM's boyfriends who are chatting. "I regretted leaving Tatsu-chin..." That sentence alone left them all in a shocked state.His boyfriend,Kenichi Okamura,slapped him whilst Murasakibara just laughed even though the slap echoed in the huge gym. "See.Tatsu-chin wouldn't slap me like that." (A/N:I know that there was an episode in Season 2 where Himuro punched Murasakibara on the face.Let's pretend that never happened.) "Shut up about him!If you want to go to him,go ahead!See if I care!!!" Murasakibara just smiled and nodded. "Ugh so annoying!" Murasakibara's now ex-boyfriend said and went to where Otsubo and the others are. "Why don't you guys just break up with them?They might have had the same decision as my ex here." "Hm...Sure.I don't see why not." They all agreed so easily.They left the court,leaving guilty people inside.What if they don't want us back?That was the only question that was visible in their heads.They dressed in casual clothes and head out to Maji Burger.Just to their luck,Kuroko and the others where there. "Te-----Kuroko..." "What are ya'll doing here?" "We-We're here t-to sa-say sorry...for...everything..." The shadows then laughed. "As if we will forgive you that easily."
~End~
Author's Note
So...here's another short story of KnB.I'm planning on making a Karmagisa story next.Hope you guys support it!!!