Chapter One: What is this?

Thank You So Much For Reading! If you are confused at all please leave a comment, This is my first time writing fan fiction so please leave suggestions and such... If you want to ask about the Au just leave a comment!. I really want to get better at this so if you see something you dont like please let me know. The art up top is my art of Roman!

Werewolf ranks:
Alpha- leader of the pack and makes all the decisions
Beta- Second in command is in charge of organizing patrols and hunting parties.
Council- a collection of older werewolves that the alpha can call upon if he wants outside opinions.
Healer- Is versed in both fighting and medicine. Sometimes has healing powers granted to them through The moon goddess.
Omega- The lowest ranking member of the group. They do repairs and work around camp rarely ever leave to go on patrol or hunt.

Chapter One: What is this?
POV: ROMAN

This was the worst day EVER. Roman huffed as he trecked on through the forest. He had ruined his favorite boots by stepping in some unfortunate mud and he was not happy about it. Roman knew the Fairy Forest was infested with Vampires, Werewolves, and other ungodly creatures but right now he was concentrated in just getting out of here. He needed to get to a tailor fast.

Roman, even if he was distracted had one hand on his sword and was keeping his ear open. Roman had thought he would be out of the forest by nightfall but now that he saw the sun was setting he sighed and looked around at his surroundings hoping to find some shelter. The reason Roman was so behind schedule was that he had before coming into the forest he had gotten a long lecture from his adopted brother Logan.

From what Roman remembers from the conversation it was about how he was being an idiot (though that's not the term Logan would use) for going into the forest alone, and how he would die, yadda yadda yadda. Roman really didn't care. He was willing to risk his life to become a knight in the royal army. But If you wanted to get in you had to 'worthy' whatever that meant. Roman was the most worthy one could get! Right? Roman shook his head of such thoughts and looked around once more, he needed to find shelter fast.

But just as Roman's eyes landed on a path leading into some thicker foliage, he heard rustling from the bush behind him. The Knight quickly turned as he saw someone approach him with a confused look on their face. This person who approached Roman....was an emo... The man was wearing a dark cloak that had obsidian black feathers around the collar and at the bottom. Along with a purple and black jacket that had very prominent white stitches holding it together.

Roman was somewhat taken aback at this newcomer's dark eyeshadow, and clothing. He hadn't expected to see that in the woods today. But before he could collect himself the person spoke " What are you doing here." the man said in a somewhat accusing way. Roman, not liking the tone of this rude emo avoided the question and introduced himself instead " Hello," Roman said casually " My name is Roman, it is a pleasure to meet you". The emo rolled their eyes as if the conversation was already getting on his nerves. There was a long stretch of silence before either talked again. Roman found this awkward so he quickly piped up again.

" And you are?" Roman was trying to hide his dissatisfaction and dislike towards the individual in front of him. The darkly dressed man paused for another moment before responding, as if thinking about exactly what he wanted to say. "My names Virgil, and it would be best if you were to leave."

As soon Virgil spoke he turned around and stalked off. Leaving a somewhat confused Roman behind. "Hey wait up!" Roman called after him hoping to maybe find a way out of these woods or a place to stay for the night. Roman rushed after the dark figure after he saw that they didn't plan on stopping. Soon catching up to Virgil, Roman was out of breath. " Hey wait!" Roman said as he tugged on Virgil's sleeve. "What do you want princey" Virgil sighed as he continued to walk practicality dragging Roman behind him.