Part 8- The Giggly Bitch Himself

Darks POV

(Y/N) was quickly ushered to her room by Wilford and I. Of all the times for him to show up suddenly... what was he even doing here!

"Wait, what's going on?" (Y/N) asked.

"Mark's coming and if he knows we... I brought you here, he won't be happy!" Wilford answered quickly. I opened the door to (Y/N)'s room, and watched her walk in, a sad expression on her face. She must have always dreamed of meeting Mark, and now she's so close... I mentally slapped myself. Now was not the time for feeling bad.

"I'll come get you when he's gone" Wilford assured warmly, closing the door. By the time he and I made it back to the living room, Mark was already standing there with the other egos. I couldn't say I was happy to see him, I honestly never was whenever he showed up. He was always pretty cheerful, making small talk and trying to get on everybody's good side. His happy personality always annoyed me.

Today, however, he wasn't happy. In fact, he looked the most stern I'd ever seen him.

"What brings you here Mark?" I asked curtly, avoiding his calculating glances. Mark sighed.

"Okay Google" He said, and Google was suddenly at full attention. "Play this mornings news report"

A screen showed up in front of Google. A women was staring intently, sitting behind a desk.

"A man has been found dead in a town alleyway" The woman claimed. "An anonymous witness stated that they saw the man drag a young girl, his daughter presumably, into the alleyway. Shortly after a man with a pink moustache followed, and the witness heard a gunshot. When they went to investigate the scene, the man was dead, and the child and the alleged killer had disappeared"

I glanced at Wilford, whose face had gone white. Beads of sweat were pouring down his face. I held back a sigh. Of course he wouldn't get away with it that easily. The screen disappeared, and Mark stared at Wilford.

"Did you do this?" He asked slowly. Wilford swallowed.

"Come now, Mark, you know I've been avoiding shooting pe-"

"Did you?" Mark asked again more forcefully. Wilford sighed.

"Yes, yes I did" He answered quietly. Mark close his eyes and nodded, Cleary trying to stay calm. I looked back at Wilford. He was shaking, and there were tears in his eyes.

"What Happened to the kid?" Mark asked. Everyone else in the room seemed to tense up. Mark hadn't appeared to notice though, as he continued to stare at Wilford.

"I.... Let her go" Wilford lied. Mark raised an eyebrow suspiciously. I mentally begged Wilford to not cave in. However, he had never been one to stay calm. This was one of those moments where he broke, as tears began to leak down his face.

"If I didn't do anything he would have hurt her!" Wilford cried. I closed my eyes in defeat; there was no getting out of this now. "I couldn't just leave her there alone! I needed to help her!"

Mark seemed to understand as his eyes widened in horror. The entire room was silent aside from Wilfords sobs. Mark shook his head, as if trying to deny that what he heard was true. But the looks on all of our faces showed him that Wilford was not kidding.

"Where is she now?" Mark asked shakily. Wilford moved to exit the room, but I put my hand up, motioning him to stay put. He'd gone through enough today, I doubted he'd even be able to explain this to (Y/N) without bawling his eyes out. I give him a quick reassuring glance before exiting the room.

Your POV

You sat in your room alone for about five minutes. Since you figured you weren't meant to make much noise, you went on your phone, looking through Twitter. It looked like Mark was setting Tumblr alight once more, as you read all the tweets threatening to throw Mark into the sun again because of his Tumblr posts. You remember everyone freaking out about the 'mask' incident while he was on tour at the beginning of the year, and you barely had time to wonder if he had done something similar this time before the door was slowly opened.