Chapter 2: Visitors

Standing in front of her was a guy who seemed to be about a foot taller than her. His was soaking wet. But even though it was pitch black outside because of the rain and the power being out she could still tell who it was.

"Zayn?" Questioned Alisa. "OMG Zayn what are you doing here!?!"

"My baby was scared and I didn't like that. So we got over here as soon as possible" replied Zayn

For the first time since the power went out she smiled.

"Zayn your truly amazing" She said giving him a hug. Zayn hugged her back.

He was there to protect her now. 

"THERE"S NO NEED TO FEAR! SSSUUUPPPEEERRRMMMAAANNN IS HERE!" shouted Louis dashing up the stairs.

"Lou!" Shouted Alisa holding her arms out for a hug.

"That’s Superman to you young lady." Louis replied sarcastic, giving her a hug.

Liam, Niall, and Harry fallowed Louis up the stairs. Alisa gave Liam and Niall a hug but when Harry approached her she didn't hug him.

"I'm not speaking to you! You made my power go out!" Alisa said crossing her arms.

"I'll just hug you until you hug me back! And your power did not go out because of me! It went out because of the hurricane." He replied hugging Alisa

After a couple of seconds she hugged him back. "Yeah I know it's not your fault. Its just easier to blame you! When all goes wrong..."

Zayn, Louis, Niall and Liam finished her sentence "Blame Harry!"

They all laughed and had one big group hug. The hug probably would of gone on longer but there was a sudden crash of thunder.

"Come on guys get inside! Your soaked! If you guys don't get out of those clothes your gonna get sick! You'll can barrow some from me. Not to mention i'm now wet too! hahaha thanks guys!" said Alisa

"Glad we could help you little MOFO!" replied Niall

They All laughed. The boys took off their shoes and jackets fallowing Alisa into her bedroom. To no surprise Louis was wearing a Superman shirt.

Alisa went around her room pulling out the baggiest pairs of sweatpants she could find. Knowing from past experience and common sense that those were the only ones that were gonna fit them. 

"Ok. Here you guys go." She said handing Zayn, Louis, Liam and Niall a pair of sweats. "And for Harry would you prefer a shirt or a dress?" Questioned Alisa walking to her closet.

"Skirt da!" replied Harry

Alisa laughed and threw him a pair of sweatpants.

"So if you guys want to take showers I can get you towels and i'll put on some water for coffee or tea. Luckly I have a gas stove or we'd be screwed." Said Alisa

Alisa went to go out on some hot water and try to make something for dinner. The boys were taking turn taking showers and getting dressed. There was a hurricane coming. But alisa wasn't alone. Her best friends were there. She was happy for that.

The thunder and lightining wasn't as scary anymore. She had Zayn(a Bradford bad boy), Louis (Superman), Niall (a bad ass MOFO), Liam ("a dad"), and Harry (Curly) to protect her.

*~HEY GUYS!!! Thanks for reading! I hope you like my story. Comment on you thoughts! THANKS!!!~*