Jeno- 내 웃는 아름다움?(For the Winner)

It was a breezy Sunday Afternoon, you decide you should take your mind off of certain things and go to the park nearby. You wore your usual comfy/casual clothes and off you went. You took your diary book so you could write about your feelings or things in general.

^Ten Minutes Later^

You reached the park and you sat down on a auburn coloured bench and you took out your fountain pen and your fuchsia painted book. You started to write everything down from how the scenery looked to what you were going to do tomorrow.
Yes.
You were that bored.
Too bored I'd say.
*Your stomach growls*
"MOMMY THERE IS A MONSTER IN HER STOMACH!" A little kid shouts as he points a your stomach.
"Mark! Shush don't say that! Apologise!" His Mum says as he faces you.
"I'm sorry Noona! I didn't mean to say it in a rude way!" The Kid supposedly called Mark said as he hugged you.
"It's okay Mark" You uttered while softly smiling.
"But Seriously Noona, you should take care of that monster in your stomach" Mark whispered to you as he skipped of while holding his mum's hand.

To make sure that never happened again, you stood up and walked towards the parked Ice Cream truck.
You ordered Cookies and Cream ice cream.

^Two Minutes Later^

"Thank you" You said as you bowed at the ice cream truck man.
You turned and you were about to walk back to the bench but you somehow felt the concrete floor scrape against your cheek. You winced in pain.
You looked up to see a handsome boy helping you up and dusting you off.
*You started to Blush*
"Thank you..."
"Umm. Jeno. My name is Jeno" The boy exclaimed as he smiled.
His eye-smile is cute you thought.
"Well Jeno! Thank you! My name is Y/N by the way!" You replied with a bright smile.
"Since you dropped your ice cream how about I buy you a new one! I insist so don't say no" He said as he dragged you to the ice cream truck.

You ordered the new ice and you continued to speak with Jeno.
Something wasn't right.
He looked familiar. He revealed that his surname was Lee and that clicked in your head. You eventually forgot about trying to find out where you knew him from and you kept speaking.

^Time Skip^

The sun settled in and all of the street lampposts were on so that signalled you to go home.
"Jeno it's late so I guess I must be heading home" You told him in a sad tone. He started to giggle.
"You really think I'm going to let you go home by yourself?" He giggled.
You laughed too.
Jeno walked beside you and kept telling you about his childhood. You were enjoying it until he said a certain name.
"내 웃는 아름다움? (My smiling beauty)"
You muttered thinking of where you've heard it from.

"왕자 제노?(Prince Jeno)" You said as you hugged him.
"You remembered?" He asked you.
You nodded.
"Before you go into your house I just want to say I was the one that tripped you up at the park" He confessed.
"That's not nice! You embarrassed me" You yelled at him then you started to pout.
"Sorry Y/N I wanted to make sure that you'd only fall for me and how else would we start chatting? You're not really that chatty type" Jeno smirked.
"Okay I see your point but..." You started speaking but Jeno's lips stopped you from finishing.
This was truly the first time you've ever felt warm in years.
You never thought he'd come back but he did!
Thank you Lee Jeno!
너를 사랑해, 왕자님 (I love you, my prince)
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Thank you to everyone that is supporting my book! I hope you have a blessed day! @Lieutenant_Lily I hoped you enjoyed this! Anyone feel free to request! I love you guyssss!
-•-Kae-•-