Halloween special: Part (1)

Butch Hartman has recently made a video about an idea he had for a Danny phantom Halloween special so I decided to write this idea and transform it into a one shot. This story might be separated in two parts.

~•~

(After PP)

Everyone was excited for Halloween. It was the first Halloween after the Disasteroid event. The new mayor decided to make a party dedicated to the one and only Danny Phantom who saved the human race from an asteroid that could've illuminated life on earth for good months ago. Danny Phantom saved them from ghosts on a daily basis but they were never able to reach and contact him until recently.

Even if they did, the Guys In White and the Fentons were going to be notified and they would hurt him. Now that he revealed his secret identity, he made things easier.

The mayor made a deal with the guys in white to leave the kid alone and never touch him under any circumstances or they would lose the company forever. Of course, they had to sign that deal. They couldn't do anything about it.

When Danny heard the news, he was so glad and felt safer than ever. He even went to the Mayor himself to thank him personally.

Now that Danny revealed his secret to the world, he had been chased by crazy fans. Thankfully, His ghost powers helped him escape from the chase. In school, Everyone was so nice to him and he didn't have to make weird excuses to fight ghosts. He only needed to notify the teacher with the ghost attack and decide whether it's safe to stay or evacuate the school. This made his life so easier. The problem was, What to wear for this Halloween party? Danny called Sam for help and she told him to just transform if he doesn't want to wear a costume.

"Only two days for the party, isn't this exciting?" Tucker asked his two best friends.

"Yeah, So exciting.." Danny said sarcastically.

"What's wrong? They are doing this party especially for you! You should be grateful, Man." Tucker replied.

"You don't understand, Tucker. Danny's parents are putting the city in defense mode. No glow in the dark costumes, no more the old fashioned white bedsheet ghost costume." Sam answered and Danny nodded.

"But why?" Tucker asked.

"Something about 'ghost activity is going to be off the charts and we have to be careful for the safety of the citizens'." Danny replied. He sounded annoyed. Tucker figured Danny tried to talk to his parents but of course, Danny's parents are more stubborn than he is. When you try to persuade Danny to do something he doesn't want, He is not going to do it even after one million years.

"And you know what? The Guys In White approved the whole thing!" Sam growled.

"Please don't say that we are going to stay under a ghost shield for the whole party." Tucker said.

"We are going to be staying under a shield for the whole party." Danny and Sam said in Unison.

"Great.."

"How about we celebrate Halloween in the Ghost Zone?" Danny broke the silence.

"What? How?" Sam asked.

"Simple, We enter through the Fenton Portal and Boom!" Tucker grinned.

"I mean, The upcoming party is made for Danny! He can't miss it." Sam corrected.

"We won't be there for long, We will just return before the party starts. Sounds fun?"

"It's perfect!" Tucker and Sam replied in unison.