THREE

Seokjin's POV

Chanyeol treated Taehyung and the discovery that he is drug addicted makes me so angry. I am against violence but I would kill the men who did this to him. I know that Yoongi is very affectionate toward the boy but from now I will take care of Taehyung. I lift him from the examine table and Chanyeol with Baekhyun are going back at bed. I carry the boy on my hip and go to the nursery.

 I carry the boy on my hip and go to the nursery

The nursery

Jimin is fast asleep and I lay Taehyung on changing table. He is still out of this world and I diapered him. Then I carefully dressed him in legless onesie and then zipped him in sleeping bag so he wont be cold. Chanyeol told me that the boy has no immune system so he can get sick easily and his body is too weak to fight even with common cold.

I lay him in crib which is now empty because Hoseok isn't so small anymore. I find new pacifier and nudge his lips with the teat. Taehyung parted his lips and took the teat in his mouth. I smiled at him and watch how the pacifier bobs between his lips. I turned on the baby monitor and go back in our bedroom. Namjoon is sleeping again and only groaned when I put his arm around my waist again. I have new baby, maybe even two babies.

In the morning I wake up and Namjoon is gone. I got up from bed and walked in the nursery. Jimin's crib is empty, he is probably with Joon or Jungkook. I lean above the second crib and see that Taehyung is still sleeping. I smell that he has pooped diaper so I gently lift him and lay him down on changing table. I changed his diaper and clothes while thinking about what should I cook for breakfast. Probably waffles for everyone but something simple for Taehyung and Yoongi. I am walking around his room and knocked on the door.

"Yoongi are you up?"

He doesn't answer but I hear soft steps.

"Breakfast will be soon so come downstairs please."

I walk downstairs to the kitchen and kicked legs of chair where is sleeping Jungkook.

"Go for the spare highchair."

Jungkook groaned but goes. We have spare highchair because Namjoon and his magic hands can destroy highchair just when he is sitting a little inside. Jungkook is back with it and I sit Taehyung in the highchair.

"Do you like it?"

I am looking in his eyes and he immediately hides his face in his hands. I want to stroke his hair but he is probably too scared after all what happened to him so I don't. Jungkook sat Jimin in his highchair next to Taehyung and Hoseok sat on his usual chair. He isn't feeling as small as Jimin so he doesn't use highchair. I made sandwiches with different kinds of cheese and hams but plain porridge for Taehyung. He isn't ready to eat solid food and even after few spoons of the porridge refused to eat more. I let him sit in highchair because he needs to get use to other people than Yoongi around him. I put plate with breakfast, cup of tea and glass of juice on tray and go to Yoongi's room. I knocked on the door.