FOUR

Seokjin's POV

I am playing downstairs in playroom with Jimin and Hoseok. They are playing in pit with small colourful balls and giggle happily. Then Jungkook came and sat down next to them while I go to cook lunch. When is the food ready I call everyone to come and eat and prepare tray with food for Yoongi.

"Yoongi I know that you are there."

He doesn't respond but I know that he is inside. I opened the door and spotted him hiding under the bed.

"Yoongi come here please."

After while he got up and sat on other end of the room.

"Yoongi we are not monsters. Not everyone is bad. I just hope that you will try to trust us."

Yoongi looks scared of me and I don't understand it.

"Do you want to spend some time with us downstairs?"

Yoongi doesn't answer and only stares at me.

"Okay, if you want then come downstairs. We would love to see you."

I leave his room and pray that he will come. My three babies and Jungkook with Namjoon are already eating and Joon is feeding Taehyung. I sat down and eat too. Jimin is messily eating so I help him or our lunch will end everywhere. After lunch I tucked Jimin and Taehyung in cribs for nap while Hoseok reads a book with daddy.

Yoongi's POV

I was afraid that they did something with the food. Maybe they hide razors or glass in it. My hunger was much stronger and I ended eating it fast with my bare hands. It tastes really good and I don't feel sick after it. Seokjin is still keeping Taehyung away from me and it is making me anxious. Back in the basement when they took us upstairs it meant being raped or beaten up for fun. I cant trust them not after what the men before did to us.

It wasn't my fault that I haven't said them about Taehyung's seizures. They simply didn't ask. Seokjin has no rights to tell me that I am not able to take care of Taehyung. He is my responsibility and I want to see him. But it means leaving this room. I cant hear them so I slowly opened the door. The hallway is empty and I am wondering how I am going to find Taehyung in this huge house. I hide behind the corner when Seokjin walked around me with Taehyung on his hip. Taehyung seems fine. He doesn't see me and I stay hidden for a while. Then some blonde boy ran around me and headed downstairs too. After while I hear many voices coming from downstairs and they sound nice. No one is angry or yelling. I slowly tip toed toward the stairs. They are wide and made of dark wood. I am slowly walking downstairs and wait on every step if someone isn't coming. I stepped down from the last step and look around the big hall. There are tall wooden doors with window on each side. I can see endless green lawn. It is same like I saw from window in my room. There is huge garden around the house with high wall and big trees. I also see big swimming pool and playground.

I hear the voices coming from one room and I hide behind the corner. I peeked inside and see Seokjin, Namjoon and some other three boys. Taehyung is sitting on carpet with the other two boys. They are wearing childish clothes and suck on pacifiers. Around them are toys and the three man are kneeling in front of them. Seokjin is holding plate with red strawberries dipped in chocolate and feeds them. Even Taehyung got one and then he reached his hand toward Seokjin as the other two boys next to him. I am anxiously waiting that they will hit Taehyung for asking for more food but they only smiled.

"I think that Tae baby likes strawberries!"

They laughed and Seokjin gave him another strawberry. Taehyung is eating and I smiled that he has finally some good food.

"Yoongi don't hide like a thief."

I jumped because Namjoon startled me. How did he see me? Now I have to go to them. I am hesitantly walking toward them and Namjoon smiled at me.

"Yoongi this is my brother Jungkook. And this is Hoseok and this is Jimin."

I am staring at the two boys and noticed that they are wearing diapers. Even Taehyung is wearing diaper but I know that he cant hold it. I sat down next to Taehyung and move closer to him inch after inch until my side is touching his side. Taehyung turned to me and I see that the bruises on his face look better. He is sucking on pacifier and I see that he has cute clean clothes.

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

He grabs my hand and I wrap my arm around him. Jimin crawls to me and grabbed my second hand.

"What's your name?"

I am looking at him and Seokjin stroked his back.

"This is Yoongi and I told you to give them some space, they are very fragile."

Jimin nodded and sat away again. Taehyung laid his head on my shoulder and I stroke his hair. It reminds me how we were sitting alone in the dark cold basement and hugged like this.

"What about some cartoons?"

Seokjin turned on the big TV and we watch some cartoons for small kids which brings me back to why are they wearing diapers and suck on pacifiers?

"Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung are our babies Yoongi. And I want to ask you if you want to be our baby too."