FIVE

Namjoon's POV

After Seokjin's question our attention turned to Yoongi. Well only mine, Seokjin's and Jungkook's attention because Jimin and Hoseok are watching the TV and Taehyung is cuddling with Yoongi.

"I don't know what you mean."

We sat down on the carpet next to Yoongi and tell him about little space and us as his caregivers. Yoongi is looking at us in disbelief and then shrugged. I clapped my hands softly and patted Seokjin's back.

"Time for dinner!"

I carefully lifted Taehyung and head in the kitchen. Jungkook is carrying Jimin and Hoseok is holding Seokjin's hand. Yoongi is slowly sneaking behind us and then waits on the threshold. Seokjin put pizza in the oven while I tied bibs around Taehyung's and Jimin's neck. Hoseok is drinking juice from his sippy cup and I take bottle of orange juice and bottle of Coke.

"Yoongi which one do you want?"

He shrugged again and then pointed at the juice. I smiled and start to fill sippy cup with the juice. I realised my mistake and sighed. Seokjin has completely perplexed me. I take normal cup and put it on table in front of a free chair.

"Yoongi please sit down with us."

Seokjin put four warm pizzas on the dining table.

"Choose whichever you want."

We start to eat and Yoongi's small thin hand reached toward the ham pizza. Suddenly he hissed in pain because he touched the hot baking tray. Seokjin immediately gasped and quickly got ice cube. He is holding it on Yoongi's red finger and then gently blows on it.

"Better?"

Yoongi blushed but nodded. We continue in eating our dinner. In the end Taehyung has the tomato sauce all over his face and Jimin has piece of cheese sticked to tip of his nose. I lifted Jimin and head upstairs. I ran warm bubble bath for my babies and undress Jimin. Hoseok ran in the bathroom with his water toys and Seokjin carried Taehyung inside. The bathtub is huge, 5 people could fit inside comfortably so our babies have enough space. Hoseok and Jimin are playing with the bath toys and I carefully lowered Taehyung inside. He is tightly gripping edge of the bathtub and I am smiling at him to show him that this isn't punishment. Suddenly Taehyung wails is pain and bursts into tears. Jimin is looking scared and lifted his hand of Taehyung's injured knee.

"Oh Jimin!"

I quickly lifted Taehyung and sway him in my arms. My shirt is now wet and I covered Taehyung with towel so he won't catch cold. I carry him in my and Jin's bathroom. I ran warm bath and after adding bubbles I sit Taehyung inside. I turned around and almost got a heart attack. Yoongi is sitting on the closed toilet lid.

"You are quiet as a cat!"

I am trying to calm down and Yoongi undressed. I closed my eyes to give him some privacy and hear that he got in the water too. He is washing Taehyung and I don't know what to do now.

"Uhmm I will bring some clean clothes."

I find Jungkook's smallest T-shirt and sweatpants. I also grabbed pair of socks for him and Taehyung's pyjamas.

 I also grabbed pair of socks for him and Taehyung's pyjamas

Taehyung's pajamas

I came back and lifted Taehyung. Yoongi got dressed on his own and I am drying Taehyung's tiny body and then take a clean diaper.

"Don't think anything weird about this Yoongi. Taehyung can't control it."

Yoongi nodded and suddenly starts to cry.

"I know because I caused it!"

I quickly hug him around shoulders and pat his back.

"It isn't your fault Yoongi. None of the things which happened was your fault."

Yoongi cries harder and hugs me too.

"I knew that we can't ask for more food, but I persuaded Taehyung to ask. And then they got angry!"

Yoongi's body is shaking and he is sobbing.

"They beat Taehyung and locked him in small dog kennel!"

So this is how Taehyung lost control over his bladder or bowels. I hug Yoongi tighter and rub his back.

"Shhh Yoongi. It wasn't your fault. The men were cruel pigs who had no right to treat you like that."

After while Yoongi calmed down and I clean his face with wet towel.

"What about cartoons hmm? To help you with calming down."

Yoongi nodded and I lifted Taehyung on diaper. I am holding him on my hip and leaded Yoongi downstairs where are Jimin and Hoseok watching their cartoons. Then I go back upstairs with fresh bottle of warm formula. I dressed Taehyung and then sit down in rocking chair. I put the teat between his lips and he starts to suck the yellow creamy formula.

"This will make you chubby."

I kiss his forehead and pat his back until he burped. Then I gave him pacifier and laid him down in crib. His diaper is still clean so I tucked him under blanket. Taehyung is yawning and rubs his eyes. I coo silently and rub his tummy.

"Someone is sleepy."

I am humming quiet melody until his eyes fully closed and he starts to snore silently. Now I need to have serious discussion with Seokjin. I am angry because he is making Yoongi and Taehyung his littles too early. I am waiting in our bedroom until the cartoons ended and he took a shower. He came into our bedroom in pink pyjama with colourful lamas pattern.

"Seokjin you know that we can't do it like that."

Seokjin is acting busy and dries his hair with a hairdryer.

"If Taehyung has a real family then he is going back to them. Jungkook is looking for their parents and soon we will know if they have someone."

I know that Jin isn't feeling good. He wants to have Yoongi and Taehyung as his littles but also knows that if they have a real family then it wouldn't be right to keep them. He probably hates me for insisting on this but if I don't insist on this then I would hate myself.