SIX

Seokjin's POV

Namjoon was right. Duh, I hate when he is right because he is always right. I was a bitch. Somewhere are maybe waiting their parents, worried and sad. Now their sons can go back to them and I was trying to ruin it. I have to wait for Jungkook to find out if they have families or not.

Early in the morning I hear whimpering coming from the nursery. I silently lift Taehyung from his crib and lay him on changing table. He has wet diaper and I start to clean him.

"I will tell you one secret little one. I am praying that you will be mine."

Taehyung is looking at me and kissed my chin.

"Mommy."

I can't believe to my ears, but Taehyung repeated it. I gasped in shock and quickly send a message to Namjoon. He is speaking!

I cooked breakfast only for me and the four boys because Namjoon and Jungkook are gone. I am watching them eating and love when there are so many littles. After food Jimin and Hoseok goes to play with blocks and Yoongi disappeared in his room again. I won't force him and moreover I am busy too. I am going to see if Taehyung can say more words.

I have colourful cards of different things on them with their name written under the pictures. I sit Taehyung in my lap and I am slowly showing him card after card and slowly tell what the thing is. He just stares at me and at the cards, but I am not giving up. I have finished the cards and put them aside. I kiss his hair and stroked his back. We just sit there and I am anxiously thinking if Jungkook finds their parents. I am almost asleep when the front door opened. Jimin and Hoseok are running to them.

"Kookie! Daddy!"

They are yelling and I cover Taehyung's sensitive ears.

"Shh boys, the baby is sleeping."

They are immediately silent and drag Jungkook to play with them. Namjoon sat down next to me and kissed me. I don't smell gun powder from his clothes, so he had probably some regular business meeting. He also got a new teddy bear for Taehyung and sat it on couch next to us. He stroked Taehyung's back and then too of his jacket.

"What about bottle for our baby and coffee for us?"

My eyes widened and I looked at him.

"What?!"

Namjoon sadly smiled and laughed silently.

"Taehyung's mother unfortunately died few years ago and his father is anonymous."

I hug MY baby and smiled.

"It is sad that his mother is dead, but I didn't want to give him back. What about Yoongi?"

I know that he isn't little, not yet but I like him too.

"Well his parents are alive but probably don't want him. No one reported his missing."

This makes me angry. Yoongi disappeared and they simply don't care?! Now it is okay, because from now I am going to care about him and his parents can go to hell for not caring about their son.

Next day Yoongi didn't open door of his room when I bring him his breakfast. I am worried so I unlocked the door with spare key and find him curled into small ball under a blanket. He is sweating a lot and hugs his stomach.

"Yoongi what is wrong?"

He cries out in pain and pointed at his stomach. I quickly lifted him and take him to Chanyeol. Yoongi is sobbing while Chanyeol explains that Yoongi's stomach hurts because of the sudden change. He is eating more and his stomach has to get used to it. Suddenly Yoongi makes grabby hands toward me.

"Mommy ..."

I quickly hugged him and look at Chanyeol who is surprised as I am. Yoongi probably saw that Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung always call me when they aren't feeling well or if they want my attention and slipped into little space to win my heart to. I smiled at him and kissed his forehead.

"Mommy has two babies who next am extra care."

I chuckled because he is tugging on my ear lobe and carried him downstairs where are others. I sat him in a highchair and everyone is looking at him until he dipped his hand in bowl with oatmeal. Namjoon smiled and started to wipe his hands while Jungkook brings a bib for him. Soon Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok start to eat like Yoongi and they are staining their clothes, table and floor under them. I don't mind that we will need to bathe them or that I will have to clean it here. My babies are happy and I only want to see smiles on their cute chubby faces. Soon piece of the oatmeal landed in my hair and Namjoon with Jungkook are laughing. I take the oatmeal and throwed a handful on them. Namjoon wants revenge so he took a bowl which slipped out of his hands and shattered. Namjoon is blushing and I sighed while Jungkook and our littles giggles crazily.

Our small, happy family which is a prove that you shouldn't judge only by a cover.

The end

PS: sorry for such quick end but I have really no idea what to write 😔