A Relationship Is Born

I work to gain enough money to buy a phone so I could call Rose. We keep getting to know each other. I find out that she had a boyfriend which did disappoint me but I still tried to be friends with her. I also find out her favorite color is Magenta. We hung out during the weekend. One time we went fishing while on another date, we went and walked on the beach as the Sun was setting.

"I love the view," I say.

"It's nice," she says in a sad tone.

"You sound sad. What is wrong?"

"I use to do this with my parents."

"We can do something else if you want."

"No, it's fine."

We keep walking.

"You have never told me about your boyfriend. What is he like?"

"Um he is a very complicated guy."

"How did you two meet?"

"He had just lost his dad. I felt bad  for him and offered to take him out to dinner and things just happened."

"Oh."

One day, I walk into the diner. Rose is talking to another guy. I use my super hearing to listen to their conversation.

"Why are you with him? What does he have that I don't?"

"He actually has a heart unlike you who thinks I am an object."

"Stay away from him!" The guy says.

He starts to grab Rose by her arm.

"Let me go Kevin!"

She pulls her arm away from her boyfriend. He slaps her in the face. I was about to walk in to save her but suddenly she punches Kevin in the face, knocking him out. She runs out of the Café, crying. I run after her.

"Rose! Rose!" I yell as I run after her.

I finally catch up to her.

"Rose, what is wrong?"

"I cannot believe I loved that monster!" She says, sobbing.

I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"It's going to be alright," I say, hugging her.

"Life hasn't been easy for me since my parents died."

"I know life isn't easy but that's what I am here for. To make it easier for you."

"I love you James."

"I love you Rose."

We both wrap our arms around each other and start kissing passionately.

We become a couple. I introduce her to Michael. We keep dating for 4 years. We head to the amusement park, go to the movies, go to church together, and have dinner. In addition, I keep fighting crime.