Facts 1-20

1. There are about 1,400 different bacteria in your belly button.

2. The first man to survive going over Niagara Falls later died by slipping on an orange peel.

3. All of the numbers on a roulette add up to the number 666 that's why the game is also known as "The Devils Game".

4. Walt Disney, the creator of Mickey Mouse had musophobia the fear of mice.

5. No word in the English language rhymes with month.

6. In the mid 1950s Slumber Barbie came with a book called "How To Lose Weight" one of the tips was "Don't eat".

7. SpongeBob SquarePants has worked at the Crusty Crabs for 31 years.

8. In 2007 a Bosnian married couple found out that they had been cheating on one another on online chatrooms with each other.

9. Night butterflies have ears on their wings so they can avoid bats.

10. Coffee removes the taste of sweet things. Tea preserves the taste.

11. US eggs are illegal in Britain because the eggs are washed. Britain eggs are illegal in the US because there unwashed.

12. If the sun was the size of a white blood cell the galaxy would be the size of continental United States.

13. A 46 year old man found and attacked a 13 year old kid because the kid had killed him to many times on Call of Duty.

14. Kiribati is the only country to fall within all four of the hemispheres.

15. A bite from a Grizzly bear can bite through a bowling ball.

16. Earth is the only planet not named after a god.

17. People who routinely eat fast food have a 51℅ more likely chance to suffer from depression.

18. There are more stars than grains of salt on a the beaches on Earth.

19. If you have no dept and 10$ in your pocket you are richer than 25% of Americans.

20. The founder of Ikea was a Nazi.