Facts 61-80

61. Return to the Sea was an event held in 2004 in which land whales attempted to trace their roots. There were no survivors.

62. A parasite exist that destroys the tongue of a fish and replaces its tongue with its own body.

63. Dead women can give birth.

64. A jellyfish's mouth is also its anus.

65. In Detroit in the 1930s. A baby fell from a high window and landed on a man who was passing the street below. The baby and the man both survived the fall. A year later the same baby fell from the same window and landed on the same guy. They both survived.

66. 10% of all photos in the world have been taken in the past 12 months.

67. It snowed in the Sahara Dessert for 30 minutes on the 18th of February 1979.

68. Otters sleep holding hands.

69. The manager of the first McDonalds was named Ed MacLuckie.

70. A snail can sleep for 3 years.

71. There are more possible interactions of a game of chess than there are atoms in the known universe.

72. Humans shed about 4O pounds in a life time.

73. FBI will reward $10,000 to anyone who reports people who shoot lasers at planes.

74. The type of music you listen to effects the way you perceive the world.

75. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise.

76. Every year on August 5. The Mars Curiosity Rover celebrates the anniversary of its arrival by singing the happy birthday song to itself all alone on Mars.

77. One space suit cost the USA $12 million.

78. Summer in Neptune is 40 years however, the temperature is -328°F (-200°C).

79. Cats bring you dead animals because they think that your just a crappy cat that can't survive on its own.

89.