Facts 81-100

81.  Termites have been known to eat twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.

82.  A person has lived 10 million minutes when they are 19 years and 4 days old.

83. A chinese martial artist, Dong Changsheng pulled a 1200-pound airplane 16 feet with his eyelids.

84.  Think of a number. Double it. Add six and half your number. Take away the number you started with. Your answer is 3.
(My number was 1.5)

85.  When the Nazi Party held its first book burnings, one of the works destroyed was an 1821 play by Heinrich Heine containing the famous phrase " Where they burn books, they will also in the end burn people."

86.   "NigglyWiggly" is the actual name of the little paper flag thingy sticking out of the Hershey's kiss.

87. Seventy two people choke on hotdogs per year in the US alone.

88. SpongeBob is the only surving Nicktoon from the 90s.

89.  Humans share 50% of our DNA with bananas.

90.  A male ostrich roars like s lion.

91. The most children birthed by one mother was 69 children over 27 pregnancies. 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets. This was in Russia, in the 1700s.

92. Hugs that last 20 seconds or longer create a chemical called oxytocin which makes you trust that person more.

93. Nearly 3% of the ice in Antartic glaciers is penguin urine.

94. The mouth of a jellyfish is also its anus.

95. We are currently in the midst of the most peaceful era of human history.  In the 1940s, 300 of every 100,000 people would die as a result of war. Now its less than 1.

96. In 1894, a priest saved a 4 year old boy named Adolf Hitler.

97. Made in China stickers are made in Korea.

98. The odds of you being a millioner are 1.2%.

99. Anuptophobia is the fear of staying single.

100.  The desire to lay in bed all day is called climomania.