Chap 4 Issue 143

Chap 4 ISSUE 143

I was looking at Ju Kyung still he has no reactions. AN ordinary girl like me would be his date? ... (OMG!)

"What?" He asked me as I was having a deep confuse, shocked and angry eye contact. "Are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Yeah I am"

"Why me?"

"I think Woo gave you the explanation there's no need to tell you about it again"

"Tush.." I pouted

He offered his hands and their I put arms around his.

*AT THE MUSICAL SHOW*

People came to meet and greet with them. So, the whole time I got to stay beside him even though I do not want to be captured but media people there's no choice.

As we got to the dressing room they were being re-groomed by the make-up artist and hairstylist while I got to watch them. "Uhm Yu La.. you better go and sit already in the front chairs you're name is already reserved with Butler Lee. " Jeoung said "Good luck!" I smiled at them and went away.

The stage was to adorable I hope I can perform their too someday... :D

"Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the ever handsome Kim brothers who will play the opening" The host said. I clapped my hands and the lights went off giving light to the stage. Their shined Ju Kyung the most...

Auwh! The successor of the Kim Shang Corporate. He was on the piano and probably he's going to sing. Woo was on the drum and Jeoung was on the violin and another guy holding a guitar. He said "I would like to dedicate this song to my date over their" he pointed at me. He smiled and continued "Thank you for accepting to be my date for today even I know you didn't want it to." He laughed " This is how it goes."

(video)

As he was playing and singing this I feel nervous. I feel this very uncomfortable sensation inside my body . My heart beats so fast I think I'll have heart attack. Until the song ended I clap again my hands and the curtains went down. I feel everybody's eyes were on me. I can hear the people whisper but I didn't mind.

Ju Kyung sat down beside me in my right and on he's side was Woo together with his dates while Jeoung in my left with his date. I was quiet when Ju Kyung suddenly talked with me.

"Did you like my introduction?"

"Yah! You know what I almost scream out for joy! Ha ha!"

"Really?"

"Uhm, No....Not at all young master." He was quiet surprise since I emphasize the word master. We almost forgot that I was his assistant.

"Oh! Yes right! You are my assistant... wow! I almost forgot about that I thought you were my girlfriend." He laughed. I smirked back. We continued to watch the instrumentalist played beautiful pieces. Afterwards, I noticed him looked at me at a very long time. I looked back he went to turn his head fast on the other side. It was past 2 already and I'm getting sleepy when the show ended.

"We should go eat somewhere now. I'm really very hungry." Woo said

"Okay" Ju Kyung and Jeoung replied

We drove to a Chinese Restaurant and ate their the food was great but their dates weren't with them anymore.. well except for me...

"How about today we go to a hypermarket?" Woo said after we had our late lunch.

"Ouch! This heels are so high and I can't wear a gown in a shopping mall..right?" I said

"We know but it'll be fine" he replied

****************

"WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Woo shouted

And we laughed I was riding in the pushcart while Woo was pushing the cart.

They were also in tuxedos people were shouting and murmuring. We do not have guards we just roam around the grocery and played. Until media came they covered me up because they started capturing.

"Mr. Kim Ju Kyung is she your girlfriend?"..................

[][][][][][][][][][][]