Chap 6 The bad girls

Chap 6 THE BAD GIRLS...

""Hi! Im Goon Eun Ha, I am the assistant of Oh sister's they are actresses you know?"

"Ah yes I know them...... I bet they are nice not like the oldest of my three boss Mr. Ju Kyung."

"Uhm, I'm sad to say they are not what you think. They are kinda tough but I have to do this to earn money and have a free tuition."

"So do I!" I smiled "I bet we're gonna be great friends!"

"Yeah I for sure!...Shall we help each other in fixing our bosses schedule"

We both laughed.

"Yu La..My name is Yu La" I said

"I know...uhm because you seem to be really close to Kim Woo. He talks about your being kin to him but I bet my boss Lindsey isn't that happy at all watching both of you. She likes Woo and her sister Lizel likes Jeoung and Lisa likes Ju Kyung they all have the same batch level. "

"Oh! Is that so? You are not a spy, are you?"

"Of course not.' She laughed and continued "...they are really very cruel to me so the things that they don't like...like PE I like but the things I don't like...like flirting with guys is what they want. I remain to be their assistant and not their friend who can be influence...actually they smoke and drink which doesn't sound good at my part.. How about yours?"

"Ju Kyung is not so nice to me but I know he still cares because we had two incident but he protected me and even brought me to the hospital.Jeoung is more kind he cares though he doesn't want time to be wasted. Woo is a funny and kind man though he is a playboy."

"Wow! Your bosses seems to be good"

"yeah..well sort of for Ju Kyung"

As we enter the canteen...

"Yah Yu La! Why did you just came now? We've been waiting for you the food is wasted if it' gets cold" Ju Kyung said

"See you later" Eun Ha and I said

... I sat in the table were they are. I sat beside Ju Kyung and he gave the food to me. I don't know what's wrong with him he was smiling and said "Ma'am here's your food..."

"Eh?"

"Your late and now shall we say you are our new boss?"

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry...tush"

"Ju Kyung don't be like that" Jeoung said

I gave him some tissue and fill his water whenever it will almost be finished. He looked at me everytime I do this I just smile and say "Sorry" ... (lol!) ... and when he was done.

"Whoaw! I didn't know you employed for being maid" He laughed after he said this

[Aish! Grrrrr!!!!!!!]

Jeoung and Woo laughed.

Then I notice a girl coming from their back she's Lisa the actress...the boss of Eun Ha. She was in the front and her two sisters at her back with Eun Ha holding their books that almost cover her face. Lisa was holding a magazine and newspaper. She dropped the magazine rudely on the table

and said

"What's this?" I saw the magazine and newspaper. It was me with Ju Kyung.

"Ha! What do you care?" Ju Kyung said

"I care because I like you... you know it!..I don't want girls hanging around with you"

"What are you talking about.. I never liked you such a flirty girl."

"Ha!..Tush!"

"I told you sister Ju Kyung is not that nice...not like Jeoung" Lizel touch Jeoung's hand. He put away his hand. Woo's face was disgusted.

Even though the Oh sister's are beautiful they cheat with their boyfriends. My mom is a true gossip addict woman so she knows everything about the neighborhood and the people in politics and entertainment industry.

"Shut up Lizel! I will find out who this girl is and she must be ready cause she'll be dead meat when I knew her."

"Ai! Lisa you shut up! You are not even my hyung's girlfriend not even an ex-girlfriend..We don't like you so get the hell out of here." Woo said.

I didn't know that he could be like that tough though he's still cute. I wish my brother is my classmate too. :)

"Ouch! Woo how could you dare speak to Lisa like that!" Lindsey said

"Aigoo!please stop arguing." I said irritatedly

"Who are you? Why are you speaking with us when?..Do you know this girl in the news?" Lisa asked

[Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!]

[][][][][][][][][][]