Chapter 2

~Izuku's POV~

The time had finally come. Me and Kacchan were calmly chatting when Kurogiri interrupted us. « We're ready. Let's go everyone, and don't forget to kill the students we send your way. » A big portal suddenly oppened and all the lowly villains entered it, excited to finally get rid of that damn number 1 hero. When the two of us finally went in, we were a bit taken aback by how big the place was. How rich was that school, to afford a place like that?!

« Everyone, stay back! » I look up to see a skinny man with messy black hair and tired eyes. Was he a hero? 'Oh, it's eraserhead' I thought when I noticed the yellow goggles that were around his neck. That was going to be a fun show.

« All Might's not here? » I heard Kacchan ask.

« He should be... At least, that's what it was written on the schedule we stole. »

Welp, that sure was a waste of time.

~3rd person POV~

« N.13, take care of the students. And you Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk » Said Aizawa-sensei as he jumped into action.

« Are those real villains? » Asked Uraraka Ochako. « Please tell me this is only simulation! »

« Sorry to disapoint your bubble, but I'm 100% this is real » Answered a purple and yellow haired boy. His name was Midoriya Tsukiro.

« How are you so sure, Tsuki-kun? » Replied a short boy with long blond hair. He was Bakugou Heliodor.

« You see these two guys over there » He pointed at the back of the villain group. « They're well known villains. No one knows their real names, but people call them the "Villain children". They became searched criminals when they were around eight years old. »

« Wow, what a nerd » Suddenly said a voice behind them. Everyone quickly turned around to see the broccoli boy Tsukiro was previously pointing. 'How did he get there so fast?' They all wondered.

« It reminds me of you » Teased the man surrounded by black mist. He must of been the one who brang the green haired teen.

« Hey! That's not true! »

« Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that. »

« Hey! Why did you leave me behind! That's not nice Deku... » Suddenly said a blond haired teen, who was running up the stairs.

What the heck was going on?!