Chapter 15

Alexes point of view

"Where is that from!?" Aiden asks sitting on the couch with me and my brothers. It has been 3 hours since I found the bruises and all of us have tried to get her to come out but the music continues to stay blasted.

"I've see this kind of thing before its almost as if-" I start but top when it clicks in my head.

That son of a bitch.

"Almost as if what?" Jacob asks.

"Jacob I ned you to comewith me and only Jacob no one else." I say.

Jacob gets up and we hop in my car me driving.

"Where are we going?" He finally asks after a few minutes.

"I thin I know who did it. Think about when was the only other time she has been like this?" I ask.

He sits there for a few seconds before it clicks. He pulls out his phone and I know immediately know who he is calling. Backup. When we get to the destination I get out and make my way inside.

"Tristan!" I yell.

Almost instantly he walks out.

"Whats up guys?" He asak.

"You know exactly what." I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"I have no idea what you are saying." He says.

"Did you hurt Emma?" Jacob asks getting impatient.

"What? No she walkied in heretoday and I could see the bruise forming on her face and she said she stiped." He says.

"Bull shit!" I yell.

They only other time she was that hurt was after her so called training days with you." He says.

"I have no idea what you are talking about Alex I would never huryt your sister again. I hate seeing her in pain." he says.

I punch him in the face before storming out Jacob close behind.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Get a confession. I will set it up just stay away from him." He says.

I nod my head okay just as we pull up to the wherehouse again.

Jacobs point of view.

I walk into the wherehouse and go to Emmas room. I knock on the door and I hear a slight come in. I walk in and find Emma sitting on her bed staring at the wall a blank expression on her face.

"Can you tell me who did this to you?" I ask.

She simply shakes her head no.

"Why not? If you tell me then I can get you the help you need." I respond.

"I'm not a victum Jacob so stop talking to me like I am." SHe sys her voice firm.

"I just want to help you." I say.

"Well stop trying. I am fine." She insists.

"Sis you are not fine. You have a bruise on your face back and stomach that is not the definition of fine." I say.

"I deserved it I was out of line and I got what I deserved." She says showing no form of emotion.

"You deserved it?" I ask trying to make sence of what my baby sister was saying.

"Yeah I raised my voice and I shouldn't have." She conferms.

"You have every right to raise your voice." I respond.