It's Been So Long

You can't believe you guys were having this fight. You and Ashton have been fighting for that past hour about how he never wants to have sex anymore. Christ he would barely kiss you now. You wanted to feel his touch. You wanted to know that he still wanted you as much as you wanted him.

"Ashton all you do is come home from your band practices and eat food and watch TV. Like you're only what 19. Usually 19 year olds want sex I mean I do."

"Sorry maybe when I come home I'm tired."

"Well all I do is sit at home and do nothing and wait for you. Like today for instance. I made supper and I set up the bedroom all nice candles lit. I even went out and bought this lingerie set and you didn't even noticed at all. Like is there someone else I should be worried about? Who is she? Is she better than me?"

You yell at him. He spins his head and slams his glass of water down. He whips around to face you.

"You know what that's it I have had enough with you saying that I don't want you. I'm gonna show you how badly I want you and after you'll be on your knees thanking me."

"Oh really Ashton after weeks of not touching me you're finally gonna give in."

"Yea."

He slams his lips onto yours. You're actually so stunned that you fiddle with your hands until they find there place around his neck. He places his hands on your butt telling you to wrap your legs around his waist.

It's so hot and heavy that he accidentally slams you into a wall trying to make his way to the bedroom without breaking the kiss.

He pushes you onto the bed and you pull him in closer by the collar. He kisses your neck and sucks at the skin harshly making you moan loudly. He slowly traces your body with his hands.

You put your hands around his back and literally rip his shirt off. Dragging your nails into his back almost drawing blood. He rips the lingerie off your body. He leaves you in your panties and no bra on though.

He plants soft kisses on your breasts making his way down to your intimate spot.

"Damn baby girl you're already wet for me."

You moan and nod in response. He smiles at your reaction. He lowers himself towards your intimate spot. He looks up at you.

"Do you want me to?"

You nod your head.

"Ah ah ah. You have to beg for it."

"Yes Ashton please, you know I want it bad."

"That's not good enough darling how bad do you want it? What do you want?"

"So badly I want you to taste me I want you to pleasure me with that tongue of yours. I want you to make the urge go away."

"Still not good enough."

He teases you by placing his hands on your inner thighs and rubbing.

"Oh fuck Ashton, daddy I want it now!"

You scream. Well he just wanted to hear you say daddy. He pulls your panties down so fast that before you could put two and two together his tongue was already inside your clit. He kept licking your walls and you kept moaning.

"Ashton I'm almost there."

"I know baby."

He pulls his tongue out right as your about to reach your climax but without warning he thrust two fingers inside. You scream his name and bite down on your lip. Gripping the sheets. His pumps keep getting faster and faster until you cum all over his finger.

He takes his finger out and licks his finger.

"Damn baby you taste so good."

He brings himself closer to your face and kisses you passionately.

"Well that was fun."

Is all he says and gets off of you and leaves the room. What the actual fuck. He has you in vulnerable position and he isn't even gonna fuck you. After 5 minutes you're still shocked. You sit up and put on your robe and leave the bedroom to find him.

"Ashton what the fuck."

It's all dark in the living room then a light flickers on and he's magically standing literally not even a inch away from you.

"Back for more so soon. Baby girl just couldn't wait could you?"

He smiles and kisses your forehead.