Ride

Calum comes home late at night after drinks with the guys. When he gets home to your shared home it's all dark inside no lights are on.

''Hey Babe why is it all dark in here I'm home now?"

He then flicks on the lights and sees you laying seductively on the kitchen island with rose pedals all around your body. You're in nothing but a black laced lingerie set and black high heels. Your hair is curled and you have smokey eye makeup on.

"Well hello there to you too."

He takes off his jacket and makes his way towards you. You pull him in by the collar and kiss him. He slides you closer towards him and you wrap your legs around him. He carries you to the bedroom and flops you down on the bed. He removes his shirt. You both move in slow motion towards the pillows him hovering over you. He then flips you over so you're on top of him. By this time you both have no close on. He made you keep your heels on because he though it was sexy.

he would moan your name as you ride him ever so sweetly. You would rub your hands against his chest as you rock on top of him teasing him with your seductive eyes and touch. You would run your hands along your neck and body seductively to tease the hell out of him. Then he would pull you down and flip you over kissing you passionately. Your hands would move to his neck where they belonged. You two could never get enough of each other. The heat between you two would last throughout the whole night you two never wanting to stop because of the pleasure it gave you both.

The next day all of you guys. So Mikey, Luke, Ash and of coarse you and Cal were at a diner and Ashton asks

"So Y/N and Cal what did you guys do last night?"

You two looked at each other and smiled remembering the memories of last night. Thoughts of Calums body against yours and his lips pressed so firmly against yours danced in your head. The way he would bite his lip as you rode him and teased him. The way his mouth dropped as he reached his high. The familiar cologne scent that came from his body. Of coarse the song that was playing on your BOSS stereo (it's a speaker) The song was playing on a hum but still loud enough for you to hear it. The song was Ride by SoMo and it would be your guys sex song for the rest of eternity.