Chapter 6

Louis' P.O.V

I suddenly sensed that she knew where we were heading. But that didn't matter because I highly doubt that she will guess which hotel we are going to. I dragged her down to the car. The hotel didn't actually close soon, so we didn't actually need to get there in a hurry. I just wanted to make things a little more fun sooner So much had happened today. Me and Grace had gone from friends to heart breakers to lovers. I am so glad we declared our feelings towards each other.

As we arrived at the hotel Grace stareup at the building in awe.

"Louis, I can't stay in there! That is the fanciest hotel in all of Great Britain!" She told me.

"I know. I want to make our first date extra special," I smiled at her. We walked inside to the lobby to get our key then we headed up to the 47'th floor. The view was spectacular! Grace stopped in her tracks and turned her heel towards me. She had an expression on her face that said she just figured something out.

"Wait a second this place doesn't close for 4 hours! You said we had to get here soon!" She said. Oops. I thought.

"Well....... I wanted to get here quicker so we would ave a longer night." I smiled thinking everything was ok now.

"You had time to kiss me. Or didn't you want to?" She asked.

"Oh trust me babe, I wanted to. I could have snogged you to death if the landlord wasn't right behind you wondering why you had a visitor." I said while wiggling my brows. The look on her face was pricless. I couldn't help but laugh.

I

"Don't worry hun, there will be plenty of time for me to kiss you." I said while leading her towards the room door.

Kelsey's P.O.V

"I wonder what they are doing?" Harry asked.

"Now, now Hazza lets not get too nosey!" Liam answered as if Harry was a little boy. He practically was.

"I'm not being nosey!"

Proves my point. I thought to myself. I had gone to the boys house because I didn't actually have anything organised with Mitch. I just told Louis that because thats the only thing he was going to believe. Plus I wanted to catch up with the boys, Bec, Abbey and Paige. We were having a movie night tonight. I also met Harry's new girlfriend Hali. She really nice. But I just hope she's made the right decision to be with Harry because he changes from girl to girl quite often. But she seems Harry's real type so I hope things workout for them. We were just about to sit down for the last Bring It On when my phone buzzed. I got a text from Grace.

Hey!!! Thx for leaving us today!!

Did u go to the boys' houses??

OMG!! I am at Paradise Hotel with Louis!!!

Best kisser ever!!!!

And his hair tastes kinda good aswell!! :D

I think he uses tropical punch shampoo...lol

Luv ya say hi to every1 for me!!!

Ily xx

P.S plz dont read this txt to everyone!

Of course I did read it out to everyone. I just had to! I mean his hair tastes good??? Seriously. We all cracked up laughing except Zayn. He was looking very grumpy.

"Awww, whats up Zayn?" Paige asked with a puppy dog face.

"He used my shampoo. I have tropical punch shampoo!" We all cracked up laughing. Even Paige. The funniest thing was, he was being completely serious!!

"Anyway, he'll pay the price," he said with an evil grin on his face.

"Tomorrow morning when he wakes up he won't be able to do his hair! It will stay how it is now for the next 24 hours!"

"Haha! Sex hair!" Harry bluted out. Niall cracked up and could not stop. Trust Harry to think of that.

"So that's why you always do your hair before you go to bed!" Paige exclaimed.

"You do?" Niall asked before jumping into hysterics again. This time Harry joined him. Zayn looked quite grumpy. Me, Bec and Liam were all shaking our heads at the immaturity of these boys. Niall and Harry gasped a breath and managed to get a few words in.

"Hey Niall! Of course Paige would know! Because they.... you know!! Hahaha!!" The laughing won over their voices. It was so hard jot too laugh at how stupid they looked. But in the end everyone ended up rolling in the floor laughing our heads off.