Chapter 5

Grace's P.O.V

We were all still embraced in the hug. It was the happiest moment I have had in a long time.

"You two look like you've had some fun all ready!" Kelsey exclaimed. We broke out in laughter and I couldn't help but blush a little. Thinking back to that it made me reallise that Louis is the best kisser ever! We all headed inside our flat and sat down inside the couch. It was kinda awekiez with Kelsey in the room. I think she could sense that too. I wanted to talk to Louis on my own aswell. But most of all I wanted to kiss him again. But I couldn't do that with Kelsey here. Well not yet anyway.

"Well, I'm gonna go out and meet Mitch at the bar. So I'll leave you two lovebirds here alone," She said while grabbbing her bag and heading for the door. I let out a sigh of releif but only in my head so that I wouldn't sound rude. I caught Kelsey wink at me and I knew that she wasn't actually gonna meet Mitch. She knew that I wanted privacy. We were kinds psychic like that. Before Heading ou tshe turned on her heels to face us with a cheeky grin.

"Don't mess up the rugs and cushions on the couch I sorted them out today. Mind you looks like you have all ready done a good job at that!" She stuck her toungue out at us in a funny frienly way. Me and Louis both laughed and blushed at the same time. She walked out and shut the door. Me and Louis were left alone staring at each other. I don't know what he was doing to me but I know that I was mentally undressing him! As I re-thought that. I pulled an expression of disgust in my mind. I had to break the silence it was just too awekiez right now.

"So....... what to do, eh?"

"Well we can start with making it official," Louis cheekily said to me while pinching my waist. I chuckled and blushed. He leaned into kiss me. It was no where as near as long as the last one. But it was still nice.

"Make what official?" I said as we broke free from the kiss.

"Us," He said so romantically. I stared into those dreamy eyes that just made me want to kiss him more! He got down on his knees like you would when you propse to someone. Obviously he wasn't going to propose but I think I knew where this was going.

"Grace Joanna Smith, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you kidding me? You don't even have to ask dumbo!" I screamed with excitement before jumping on top of him. I swear we were there for like fifteen minutes but I was enjoying every last hit of the kiss. Our legs were entwined with each other. When we finally pulled away Louis cheekily wiggled his eyebrows and pulled my waist in closer.

"I'm guessing that's a yes then?" he said before pecking me on the lips.

"You call that a kiss Louis Tomlinson? I'll show you a kiss." I pushed his head down to the floor and I was practically on stradle on top of his chest. I could feel his heart beating underneath my legs. He was so relaxed he was like a rag doll. The only thing that was moving on him were his lips. Louis Tomlinson was officially the best kisser on the whole Earth. And trust me on this, I have kissed alot of boys in my time.

"Wait stop." I was so shocked. He lifted his head up and looked around. Had I done something wrong? Was my kissing not up to scratch for him? I'm guessing he saw the expression on my face when he said: "Don't worry Grace. Your kissing is just perfect" He said while wrigling his eyebrows.

"But what's the time?"

"Uh, 8:30. Why?"

"Argh!!! Come on we gotta go!!!" He shouted while standing upand pulling me towards the door.

"Go where? We don't have to go anywhere! Kelsey wont come back. We can stay here all night if we wanted to!" He stopped in his tracks.

"Do you want me to stay here all night?" He said with an extremely sexy and cheeky grin on his face. I nodded in reply. He leaned in to kiss me but just centimetres away from my face he stopped.

"That's why we have to go now," He piveted on his foot and grabbed my hand.

"Louis!" I said in a wighny tone.

"What?" He asked while chuckling.

"That was really mean!"

"What was?" He asked obviously knowing what he did.

"You know what I mean. You didn't kiss me." I said trying to look really sad. I would have liked a kiss but its just Louis' humour makes me laugh so much. He turned around and I walked straight into him. Our chests were touching. His hands were on my hips.

"Babe, if I kissed you we would have been there for hours. As much as I wanted to kiss you I couldn't." That made me feel better. I gave him a smile and poked him in the stomach with my finger.

"OUCH!!!! That hurt!" I exclaimed as soon as I had poked him. Rule number one: Never, ever poke Louis Tomlinson's abs.

"You all right?" He asked looking concerened.

"Ha! Yeh! I'm fine! It's just when I poked your abs they were rock hard! At least now I know and fit and strong!" I said with a grin.

"You poked my abs?" He said as if he didn't feel a thing.

"Louis Tomlinson if you say one more word and I will literally be licking your abs!" I joked.

"I'd like that," He said while wrigling his eyebrows.

"There you go I talked. Now come at me!" He said while lifting his shirt up to reveal his treasures. My mouth was literally touching the ground. Best abs ever!

"Pull your shirt down and keep them safe for later Louis," I said before I made a fool of myself.

"You love them, really." He said while forcing me to look at them.

"Yes and I can physically love them later if you like? Now come on!" That made him wanna go faster. I laughed as he sped up. I wondered where we were going. Suddenly my brain clicked because of something he said before.