Chapter 7

Louis' POV

I woke up the next morning staring at my flawless girlfriend. I thought about how lucky I was to be here with her. As I thought about last night the only word that seemed to come across my mind was: WOW!

I jumped out of bed and the coole air rushed across my topless body. I suddenly became quite self concious I wonder if Grace thinks i'm fat? What if she does? That would ruin alot of things. She was perfect but was I? I rushed over to the bathroom to check if my abs were still there. I know, stupid right? But I didn't want my girlfriend to think I was fat. I had to make sure.

When I entered the bathroom while rubbing my stomach I was hoping to find abs there. But the only thing that caught my eye was my hair. I look like a feral lion! Oh god, I better brush my hair before Grace wakes up. I put the brush through my hair but the only difference it made was that the brush was now stuck in my hair! I thought of why my hair would be so stiff. Wait a second what shampoo did I use again? Lucious Tropical Punch........ 24 HOUR STAY!!!!! OH NO! I must have been thinking allowed because I heard grace telling me to shut up.

I can't go outside like this! Wait of course there is always an easy solution. A beanie! They are my new best friends. I slipped one on before going out of the bathroom. I had a big day planned for me and Grace. I was looking forward to it. :)

________________________

NEW UPDATE FROM HERE

Louis' POV

"Grace get up and get ready. I'm taking you out today!" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Oooooh! We're going out!! Yay!" She replied while jumping out of bed and runnng into the bathroom. I chuckled at her childish hut cute reaction.

"Yeh we are. So hurry up at get ready." I said with my hands on he shoulder while giving her a peck on the lips.

"Can I please have a shower then?" she said with her irresistable puppy dog face.

"How could I say no to someone as lovely as you?" She reached up to kiss me. It was a short but passionate kiss. She drew back with an interesing look on her face.

"Louis,"

"Yeah?"

"Please brush your teeth before you kiss me next time," She chuckled at the end. Nice move Louis. I thought to myself. Meh, doesn't matter I'll just cover it up with some humour. That's what I always do when I'm embarrassed.

"Huh! I'm offended! You don't like my natural morning breath!" I said with a dramatic voice and with my hand on my chest.

"Mabe next time I wont kiss you at all!" I said pretending to be angry. I stormed out of the bathroom ina comical way swaying my hips from side to side in a dramatic way. The next thing I knew Grace was chasing after me and whinging.

"No Louis! I'm sorry! Please kiss me! Your breath isn't that bad! I promise I wont say bad things about your breath again!" I turned around and picked her up by the waist and span her around. I gave her a big bear hug.

"Haha i got you!" I whisper shouted into her ear.

"Your mean!" She whined.

"Awww. Doesn't matter babe." I said with a smile. Before I knew it my lips were pressing agaisnt hers with her hand pushing my head forwards.

"I still like your kisses stinky or not. As long as your the one kissing me everythings fine." She said. When she said this I felt my heart warm up. I love her so much. I smiled.

"Now go get ready I wanna go out!" I said cheerfully. She walked over to the bathroom.

"Love you babe!" I shouted after her.

"Love you too sexy hair!" She shouted back with a laugh. I had totally forgotten about my hair. Who cares. Just another wonderful memory with Grace.

********* 3 HOURS LATER ************

I was sitting on the bed checking my twitter. I was so bored. The last ten posts were all along the lines of:

Why do girls take so long to get ready?

Waiting for THREE hours!!

ISB!!!!

"Grace! Are you ready yet?" I asked.

"Almost! Just- ugh. Smudged my mascarra....... AGAIN!"

"Grace you look perfect just how you are!" I said getting tired of waiting.

"Whatever just wait a few more minutes please!"

"That's what you said 3 hours ago!"

"Finally!" I heard from the bathroom. I heard the door opening.

"Yes... finally," I muttered under my breath. The three hour wait was definately worth it. She looked stunning. Her hair was curled nicely. She was wearing pink ripped shorts with a white off shoulder top. Her neon VANS brightened up the whole outfit.

"You look wonderful!" I said with a giant smile on my face.

"And guess what?! I brushed my teeth!" I joked.

"Good boy Louis! You get a gold star!" She said.

"Yay!" I said like a little kid. We headed out the door and down to the lobby. The cab was waitng outside.

"So where are we going?" Grace asked.

"To the theme park!" I said with a Buz Lightyear pose. We both laughed.

"Woo hoo lets go!"

_______________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey guys! The names Kels btw. Lol just saying. I updated from where I left off as you hav probs noticed all ready. I hope you like it. Plz vote, comment and fan. :D Liam's birthday in two days!!!

REMEMBER: do the- 1,2,3 flick. Call everyone turtle and dont use spoons for the whole day.

All of ou guys who read his should also read Dreams are fir Dis-Believers.

My friend wrote it. It's really really good. Vote comment fan BlackAngel787 aswell. Byeee!!!!!

Btw this chapter is dedicated to Grace and Hali if hey are reading this. Luv u guys!!!!'