Medjecks!

Sorry for long waiting. I'm really busy with school.

Y/N POV
"Y/N wake up!" Chuck says and shakes me awake. "Yeah I'm coming." I turn around to the other side and close my eyes. "I will get Newt." He says and walks off. I didn't care. I'm too tired to open my eyes. "Don't want the greenie wake up?" A British voice is heard from the other side of the homestead.
"Hey greenie you need to." "But I'm to tired to open my eyes." I say turning my head with my eyes close. I hear he's giggling. "One hour and then you wake up." He says and stands up. "Thanks Newtie." I say and fell immediately asleep.

Newt POV
I'm about to walk out of the room. But I look back at Y/N seeing shes already sleeping. She looks so cute. I have a big crush on her. I know she's the only girl I can remember but I know she's the one for me. But I think she wouldn't like me back. "Newt? You coming?"
I snapped out of my thoughts. "Ow yes I'm coming." So I walk away.

Y/N POV
I slowly wake up. I missed breakfast but release I'm so hungry. I don't know if I can work with it. But I'm just gonna do it. I walk to Newt and sat beside him on the ground. "Hey." He says when he sees it's me. "Hey." I reply with a smile. He smiles back. I began to plant some seeds. I didn't feel very well but I'm ignoring it. I don't want to look like a weak girl. Newt is working on the tomatoes. I look at my hands and they are shaking. I don't know what this is. I can't remember it. Maybe this is always what I do when I'm hungry. I stare at the floor. I just want to let my body fall. "Y/N you okay." Newt ask and sit beside me. I didn't say anything. "Y/N?" He asks again and wave his hand in front of my face. I let my body fall on his lap. I began to shake. "MEDJECKS!!!" Newt yells. "It's gonna be okay Y/N." He whispers in my ear. That were the last words I hear before I blanked out.

Newt POV
"What Just happened with her?" Alby ask me while we are sitting in the medjecks hut. "I don't really know. She just stare at the ground and shake a lot. Then she blanked out." I explain holding her hand. "I know why." Clint says and walks up to us. "What is it?" I say and sat up still holding her hand. "She didn't eat anything since her first day. I think she was really busy with this place. She forgot about it." He signs when he stops with talking. "It's my fault. I didn't ask her if she wants food. Now she's laying here." I Lowe my head. "It's not your fault Newt." "Okay but I'm not leaving her till she's awake." I told him. "Whatever you want." And he walks off.

*End part 6*