Memories

Newt POV
it's now 2 weeks further. Tomorrow is the day from the new greenie but Y/N didn't wake up yet. I didn't know it would take that long. But she's really weak now.
I still didn't leave her side. I didn't eat anything. Minho and chuck kept asking me to eat, but I wouldn't.

Y/N POV
"Y/N I'm  are so sorry but we have to." A woman with brown hair told me. She holds me close but give me away to someone. Is this my mom?
I look in one off the mirrors. It's me in the young version. What's this? "Y/N it's okay.." a woman's told me. She has red hair.

Another flashback
I look at one of the computers and see——the glade? I see newt, Minho and the others. "Y/N turn the bottom down." A soldier told me. Am I working for these people. I turn the bottom. I walk to one of the other rooms. And see a girl. She has black hair and blue eyes. "Teresa, you have to promise me you will never forgive me." "Of course I will never forget you sister." She hugs me. Is this my sister. After this it turn all black.

I jump awake and gasp. "Y/N!" I look and see Newt. I hug him. "How long I've been away?" "2 weeks."
"What!?" I yelled. "Where you here the whole time?" I ask him.
"Yes I didn't eat anything. But I will get us two some." He smiles and ran out off the room. I still think about the flashbacks. Teresa. She's my sister. But should I tell them? I don't know. "Here love." Newt says and give me some soup with some delicious bread. "Thank you." And I immediately began to eat.

I hear Newt giggle. "Uh?" "O nothing you just look so cute." I smile at him. "I was so worried about you. But why didn't you tell me you didn't eat anything?" He asks me and lays his hand on my leg.
"I thought you all think I'm a weak girl." I lower my head and eat some bread. "Hey you not weak. Okay maybe now but I now you are a strong girl." I smile at him.

*Next morning*
I'm working with Newt in the track hoes. Is my job now. I'm really busy while I hear a horrible sound. "WHATS THAT!?" I yell/ask. "THE BOX." A lot off boys ran to the box. They open it. "They are sending us more girls." When I heard that I walk through the crowd. It's a girl.
With blond hair and green eyes. But she didn't seems scared. She looks really pretty. Newt immediately helps her. I'm getting a little bit jealous. The girl is already flirting with her. Well one thing. I will never have a chance on Newt.

*End part 7*