Chapter - 4

Samira's pov

I came out of my ex husband's house and stood near the gate thinking what to do next. I never thought I would be this Helpless. My whole family is in mafia and yet I'm here trying to find someone to help me.

Suddenly I felt like there is someone who can help me.... My only brother Eric. Eric is 4 years older than me. We were very close and always used to share everything. He has taken the position of my father now and became one of main mafia leaders of the world now. But he hates me too after the incident but maybe he is the only one who would listen to me.

With that thought I called a taxi and got in. I realized that I don't have any money.
"shit " I cursed. How am I supposed to deal with all these things.
I don't know If Eric will talk to me or not... Maybe he will also call Me a slut and insult me just like Zion did.

Soon I realized that I have reached Eric's house. I looked at the taxi driver and said "I'm sorry but I don't have money... I have left my money bag at home"

"what are you talking about girl? Give me my money " the driver yelled.
I didn't know what to do when a saw a figure coming towards me. I recognized him. It was Neil.... Neil Fredrick...he used to be my security guard but we were more like best friends.

" what are you doing here? " he asked with a stern voice.
Before I could answer his question the taxi driver said" she is not giving me my bill "
Neil looked at the driver and took out his money bag. He took out some money and gave it to the driver.
" take her back to where she came from " he said surprising me.

I couldn't believe my own ears. Tears fell out of my eyes. I looked at him and said" I need to meet my brother "
" no you don't... You have done enough harm to the family don't hurt them anymore. " his words made me flinch.
" I really need to meet him. I'm in some big shit " I said.

" all right.. Come with me " he said after a pause.

I entered Eric's office. He has aged a little bit and looks very mature now.
" how are you" I asked him.
"I'm good but then again, you really didn't come here to know how I am right? " he said with a stern voice.
" I... Umm... I think someone is trying to kill me " I said hesitantly. That got his attention.
" someone is what? " he yelled as if he didn't hear me the first time.
" someone is trying to kill me " I said again and told him the whole story, everything that has happened. He listened to me patiently.
" why don't you go to your husband... I mean ex husband? " he asked me.
" I went to him at first but he won't even listen to me and called me a slu" I couldn't finish my sentence as my tears fell.
"he is the one who can help us in this matter " he said.
" why would he help me... He hates me" I said now trying to control my emotions.
"oh no he does not... If he really hated you than you would have been dead by now " he said as I looked at him shocked.

I just sat in his office after that silently for some time.
" have you gotten married? " I asked him. I always wanted to see his wedding, see my only brother getting married.
" no.. But why are you even asking that....you don't have a right to know about my personal matters.... I'm just helping you out because.... Fuck I don't even know why I'm helping you out " he said rudely.
I didn't say anything this time... I knew I deserved it. I have ruined my families reputation, they all hate me... I'm not a part of their family now.

After a long pause Eric said" go to the guest room... You don't look so good.. I'll tell someone to get some food to your room " and with that he dismissed me and I left his office.