#4

Y/n P.O.V

The next morning I got up super early and started to pack my things. i was gonna move again but somewhere far away. After i was done i went to visit my parents before i leave...

When i got to the cemetery i went straight to my parents grave and sat down between both of them. ¨ eomma, appa.. i..gotta leave..town. Sorry. i promise that iĺl visit often....okay?¨ 

 After talking to them for awhile i got up and turned to leave but i bumped in to a hard chess, making me look up. 'What? nobody ever comes to the cemetery besides me.' i thought. ' Wait..if i wasn't the only one here then.....did he hear all my conversation with my parents?' i panicked. 

I was thrown out of my thoughts when he chuckled at me. ¨ like what you see?¨ he smirked at me. ¨ Nope. But if you excuse me i gotta go.¨ i said, trying to leave, but he blocked my way again and said. ¨ No, you can't leave, i didnt excuse you." ¨but-" he cut me off by talking. ¨ sorry but you can't leave. ¨ ¨why not?¨ i questioned. 

¨because i said so..¨ as he finished his sentence, he grabbed my wrist, dragging me deeper into the Forest.

"I thought i couldn't leave huh?" I asked him as we kept walking through the forest. I was waiting for him to repy but he didn't, leaving me alittle hurt. "Hey, can i at least get your name?" I asked him a little annoyed. "It's Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He finally answered me. "Oh..im Y/n."  "Just Y/n?" "I guess..." "Wdym?" "...can we not talk about it?" "Oh okay." after a while i asked him again. "Where are we going?" "To my house." "What? Why?" "Will i kinda figured you'll need a place to stay when i hear you talk to your parents and the stuff you had with you." "Oh..." "Where here!" He said and i looked up and my jaws dropped.

Author note:
Hi as i promised, i updated. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Bye 👋.