#8

Jungkook's pov

After asking Y/n out i was soooo happy. I ran up to my room and jump on my bed in joy.  I then remember that i had to quickly get ready to see her so i got ready.

Y/n pov.

After finishing the dishes, i went to my room to pick a nice outfit. After i was dressed up in a comfortable but cute outfit i went to meet up with Jungkook.

When i got to the staircase i ran in to jimin. "Oh hey Jimin" i greeted. "Hi Y/n. You look nice. Where are you going?" He asked. "Um, just going out with jungkook thats it."  I replyed. "Oh, okay. Have fun." He said kinda sad. "Mhm. Okay i got to go or else I'll be late." "Okay. Bye"

After the conversation with jimin ended, i ran down stairs, but running soo fast i slipped and bumped into someone, dropping books on his feet.

"Oww. Watch where you are going." He screamed at me. "Im soooo sooo sorryy. I didnt mean to." I apologize. " it's fine but pick up my books." He commanded. "Okay." I then bend down and grabbed the books and handed it to him. "Please watch where you are going Y/n, I wont forgive you next time." "Okay, im sorry taehyung, i promise i wont do it again." I said hoping i can leave to meet up with jungkook. "Okay but why are you in the rush anyways?" He said annoyed. "Oh, just meeting up woth jungkook" i replyed. "Oh, i see." He said suspiciously. "Yeah..can i go now?" I asked panicky. "Yeah, go. Idc." He said and walked away.

Finally i got to jungkook with no more trouble. "Oh there you areee" jungkook said happly. "Yeah, sorry i took sooo long. I had to deal somethings." "It's okay, i understand. Let's go now, i got to show you something." "Okay."

When we got outside, we walked to the edge of the yard, twards the forest. As jungkook was gonna enter the forest, i stopped him. "Where are we going? You're not gonna kill me right?" I joked. Vut he looked serious. "We'll see about that." He said to me. "Oh hell no. Bye." I said while i was turning around to getting ready to run but he grabbed my waist and said. "I was joking, chill. Plus why would i kill you dumby?" He laughed at me. "Well if you aren't then why are we walking into the forest?" I asked and he just sighed. "Fine let's just go to the garden then" he said. "I'll show you the place next time." He then walked away to the back of the house as i followed him.

When we got to the garden, he sat on a bench next to the water fountain. "What are you waiting for? Come here and sit down." He said. "Okay..im coming." I then sat down on the bench with him.

"Y/n, do you like someone...?" He shyly asked. "No, i dont think so..why?" I asked back. "Oh..its nothing. I was jist wondering." After that we were chatting happly when sundenly someone called jungkook.

"Yah, jungkook." Taehyung called. "What is it hyung?" Jungkook asked. "I need you to do something for me. Can you please come? It'll be quick." Taehyung said. Jungkook then looked at me and said "Y/n, i got to go. I'll come back so stay here and wait for me  okay?" He asked. "Okay, I'll wait for you." I replyed and smiled at him.

After my reply they took off to where they had to go. As soon at they were gone, yuri popped up out of no where. "So..Y/n. I see that you are trying to take jungkook from me huh?" She said to me. "What do you mean?" I said confused. "You know what i mean. Dont try to act innocent." She harshly said and grabbed my arm yanking me up on my feet. "Yuri what are you doing? Stop it, you are hurting me." I said. "Stop acting innocent Y/n you know what you did wrong. If you think that you can take jungkook from me then you can just dream on." She said, gripping on my arm more. "Ouch. Stop that yuri." I said painfully. When suddenly, yuri yanked my arm and threw herself in to the water fountain, making it look like i pushed her.

"OH MY GOD. YURI!" I heard jungkook yelled. Jungkook then pushed me out of the way and went to pull yuri out from the fountain.

When jungkook got Yuri out of the fountain, ge turned to me. "Y/n i never thought that you were this kind of person." He said harsly to me. "But-t jungkook i didn't even-" "shut up Y/n, i dont want to hear your exuses." He said and carryed Yuri to the house. But along the way yuri just smirked at me. I was confused and mad. I didnt even do anything wrong. I cou9stand anymore so i sat down on the bench again.

"What did i even do wrong?" I said as i gently cried. "You didnt do anything wrong Y/n." I heard a voice said to me, making me look look up. It was jimin. "J-jimin. I-i." I tried to explain. "Shhh. I know whay happen. I saw it too." He said. " i know you are not a bad person. To be honest, i never liked Yuri. She have been too obsessed with jungkook and she is disrespectful." He said in alittle but a sass. I gently just laugh at his tone, which make jimin smile. "Okay, stop crying and let's go inside." He said. "Okay."

For the rest of the day, jungkook ignored me and hung out with yuri. But it was okay because i got to hang out with jimin which was awesome. He made me laugh soooo much. But soon the day ended and we all had a peaceful night of sleep.

{AUTHOR NOTEEE}

Hellooo. Im soooooo sorryyyy. I know it's been a very long time but i had excuses for it. Im graduating on june 6thhhh. I cant waitttttt. But anyways, had to do a lot of school work and deal with life so thats why i dont update often. But that was my fault. Sorry yall, sorry i kept yall waiting.

Well thats it....byeeeeeeeee.

-Gnay_13