Chapter 1

I got bored so I decided to make this book. Sorry if this chapter sucks.

Drake's P.O.V
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I was currently running through the woods towards Alaska with tears of anger in my eyes. You might be wondering who I am. Well my name is Drake Ember I'm the only demigod child of Hestia. Well let me tell you how I got to where I am now.

*FLASHBACK*

I was on border duty today so I was walking around the camp when I heard a scream coming from the entrance of camp so I ran towards the entrance of camp to see a boy about 12 running towards me being chased by a baby hellhound about the size of a pit bull. I quickly ran towards the hellhound letting the kid run behind me. The hellhound lunged at me causing me to slide under it. As it soared above my head I trusted one of my swords up cutting the hellhound in half. It burst into monster dust which fell all over me. As I stood up the kid pushed me over and took one of my swords as the rest of the campers came over the hill.

"I killed that monster while he just sat there and watched!" The kid yelled out but one of the Athena campers pointed out that I was covered in monster dust while he was clean. As he stood there glaring at the camper I took my sword back and turned it back into its bracelet form. As I was walking away a sky blue lighting bolt appeared above the kids head. Soon all of the campers besides me bowed. He smirked as his eyes scanned over the campers. But when they landed on me his smirk turned into a snarl. "Why aren't you bowing to me?" He yelled at me.

"Because I only bow to people who deserve my respect and you aren't one of them." I said bored. His glare hardened and he growled at me.  Great looks like I have a child of Zeus who hates me. Over the next few days campers kept glaring at me blaming me for things I didn't even do.

*FLASHBACK END*

Well that's when it all started but I'm not going to go into to much detail. As I reached the border of Alaska Someone had tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around to see a women with pale skin and Pure black hair.

"What do you want?" I asked a little coldly. She looked into my eyes and gasped. I guess she saw that my eyes looked like smoldering coals instead of there usual fire red. She surprised me when she pulls me into a hug. I gently push her away. "I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked her.

"I'm Khione goddess of snow." She said. I went to bow but she stopped me. "Please stand up you don't need to bow to me Ember. You earned my respect when you saved my father from Zues' wrath." She said which surprised me.

"But that doesn't answer my first question. Why did you stop me?" I asked confused.

"I wanted to give you my blessing because I know you'll only use it for the good of others." She replied which once again shocked me. "So can I give you my blessing?" She asked to which I just nodded. She smiled and put her hand on my forehead. I felt a cold feeling go through my body but it quickly faded. When she pulled her hand away she gasped. I looked at her confused. She made a mirror out of ice and handed it to me. When I looked into it I almost dropped it. My hair went from red to white and my eyes became a silvery color like the clouds before it snows. I gave her back the mirror and she let it turn back into vapor. I looked down and saw that my cloak turned white as well. I smiled and surprised her by hugging her.

"Thanks." I said as I pulled away. She smiled and kissed my cheek. I blushed before putting my hood up and running off into the Alaskan wilderness. But unknown to me Khione's blessing also gave me partial immortality letting me live until I'm struck down in battle.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry that this chapter is a bit short. I ran out of ideas plus I wanted to get this chapter out ASAP. So until next time.

-Ember out