Chapter 4

Hey I'm back with a head full of ideas!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- 

Ember's P.O.V

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I quickly slipped the incubator back under my bed and stood up as I felt a goddess enter my tent. I slipped out of my room and headed towards the entrance. I pulled out one of my swords but put it away as I saw kione standing there I smirked and snow traveled behind her. I covered up her eyes and said. "Guess who?" And quickly snow traveled into the couch as she spun around with her hands glowing white. I snickered as she fell through the entrance from the momentum from her spinning. As she came back in she glared at me with her ice blue eyes. I put my hands up in surrender and she sat down with a sigh.

"How have you been lately?" She asked with a smirk.

"I've been fine." I replied with a wave of my hand. I summoned a cup of cappuccino and took a sip. "Just extremely bored. But hopefully these hunters will give my life new meaning." As I said that Thunder rumbled in the sky and Artemis flashed into my tent. I saw her eyes widen and her bow appear in her hands. I jumped up and stood in front of kione. "What are you doing here Artemis?"

"Zues called a meeting and wishes for you to come with. Now what is Kione doing here in your tent?"

"She's just a friend of mine. Now let's go." As I finished talking I walked over to her. "Now please don't castrate me but I'm going to have to grab you around the waist."

"Why?" 

"Because were going to snow travel and because I don't like flashing places as it is highly destructive." I grabbed her around the waist and closed my eyes. I concentrated on a mental image of the gods throne room and felt the temperature drop. When I opened my eyes we were in the throne room and my hood was back up hiding my ears. I quickly released her and bowed to hades and hestia then I went and sat down by Artemis' throne.

"HOW DARE YOU NOT BOW TO ME!" Zues bellowed. I rolled my eyes and stood back up.

"Because I don't bow to arrogant, cheating drama queens." I said as I started glowing red and white and floated about 2 feet in the air. "Now let me introduce myself. My name is Drákon. But You all may know me by my old name but I won't be revealing who I truly am except for when you prove to me that I can trust you." As I finished talking I stopped glowing and Artemis grew to her godly height and sat down. Zues glared at me and I closed my eyes. "Zues don't even think about it!" I said as I opened my eyes to see Zues raising his master bolt. I stood up as he threw it. I raised my arm and a blast of ice blasted from my palm and froze the bolt in mid air and caused it to crash into the ground. As it hit the ground the throne room doors flew open. And we all looked towards the door. My eyes widened and I quickly stopped floating. As a certain goddess of wolves' eyes landed on me I could see the anger in them. She charged at me and my body froze. She launched herself at me and tackled me onto the ground and started to growl then started licking my face. Hey don't judge she's like a mother to me. I tried to push her off but she wouldn't quit so I had to change into my wolf form and push her off of me. Once she was off of me I changed back into my human form and stood up dusting the dirt off my back.

"Really Lupa!" I said. 

<What? I missed you while you were gone.> She said in my head. I shook my head and went and sat down by Artemis' throne. And lupa laid down next to me.

"Now why did you call this meeting?" I asked.

"I called this meeting to talk about the fact that Artemis needs a male guardian." Zues said.

"WHAT!?!?" Me and Artemis both yelled. Everyone looked at me. 

"As I was saying I think that Heracles (Haracles is Hercules' Greek name) should be the guardian."

"NO WAY AM I LETTING THAT DISGUSTING PIG NEAR MY HUNTERS!" Artemis yelled. Zues looked at her confused.

"And why not?" Zues asked.

"Because he's a pervert. And I have no idea what he might try to do my hunters."

"How about I be her guardian?" I asked.

"What makes you think you could guard them?" Ares asked.

"Because I could easily beat you without even trying." I said. As I finished talking Ares stood up off his throne and shrunk down to his human size. He summoned his sword and started to walk towards me. I quickly pulled out my scythe/sniper.

I quickly put it in scythe mode and stood up

I quickly put it in scythe mode and stood up. He charged at my and I just stood there. As his sword was about to me I turned into my dragon form. And hardened my skin in that area. 

As his sword hit me it shattered

As his sword hit me it shattered. I smirked and kicked his chest and he flew across the room and crashed into the wall. I turned back into wolf form. I turned my scythe  into its sniper mode and shot him in the shoulder with it. I could hear the bone snap from where I stood. I could hear laughter in my head and looked towards lupa. I gave her a confused look and she stopped laughing.

"I will be there guardian." I said. To which Zeus just nodded. Probably due to the fact that I just knock Ares unconscious. What ever. I looked towards Artemis and bowed. "I swear on chaos' name that I will protect the hunters as their guardian till my last breath." As I finished speaking all of the gods stood up and bowed. I stood up and turned around to see a female with the galaxy in her eyes with pale skin and a dark colored dress. "I'm guessing that your Lady Chaos."

"That would be correct."

"And why are you here."

"To test to see if you deserve my blessing."

"Ok." Was all I said before she blasted me with a black beam and all I felt was a tiny pinch in my chest. When it went anyway i heard a gasp. "What was the gasp for?" I asked and for a response I got a body mirror in front of me. And that's when I saw the reason. My hair had black tips and my cloak had a black eye on the chest. I also noticed that my shirt was now tighter and out of the corner of my eye I saw aphrodite lick her lips which sent a chill down my spine. "I'll be at the hunters camp if you need me Artemis." I said before quickly fire traveling back to my tent. I saw that Kione was gone and sat down on my couch. I realized that it was dinner time so I quickly snow traveled to the hunters camp and went Into the kitchen tent.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Sorry for the cliff hanger but I need to think of ideas for what to make the hunters for dinner. So until then:

-Ember out.