Let's get out of here

//ASHTON//

I sit across from Jade at our table, located at the back of the restaurant. She smiles warmly before taking a sip if her champagne.

"Is this your way if asking me to be your girlfriend?" Jade asks placing her glass down as she links her fingers, resting her chin on them.

"Yeah, actually" I smile

"It's very nice" she grins, her big, brown eyes sparkling. She looks perfect tonight, her blonde hair is tied up into a sleek bun, she doesn't have much makeup on and she wears a black dress with cute little heels.

"So do you want to?" I ask her

"Want to what?" Jade responds as the waiter places down our meals, Jade ordered gourmet lasagna and I ordered slow-cooked steak with an Asian salad. We eat as I shrug and mumble the word 'boyfriend'. She nods and slaps a hand on her forehead

"Sorry I'm hopeless! Yes, actually, I think that'd be nice" Jade grins, two small crinkles appear next to her eyes as she gives me her toothy grin. I smile a wide smile and then awkwardly intertwine our fingers on the table. That's when the paps appear. Through the window they take several photos until a waitress politely asks them to leave. I sigh in relief, as does Jade. But that's when a girl sitting across the other side of the resturant slyly lifts her phone and takes our picture. I crack up laughing as does Jade. Then stealthily Jade lifts up her phone and takes a snap of the girl. I follow suite. Jade nonchalantly tucks her phone back into her purse, ignoring the gawking look from the girl.

"So what's your family like?" I ask as I cut myself a quarter of steak. Jade starts to speed-talk about her mum, Norma, and her brother, Karl. Along with her dad, James, same as me her dad left when she was young. She was talking so quick I couldn't make out all the words, especially with her accent, but I just couldn't stop looking at the way her mouth moved. The way she phrased such simple sentences was so gorgeous. After a while I just sat there smiling at her like an idiot.

"What?" she giggles

"Nothing" I sigh happily. She just shrugs and laughs a little bit.

"So, what about your life before fame?" she asks with a little grin as she echoes the word fame, doing jazz hands around the table. I chuckle and then start to talk about my mum, Harry and Lauren. And about my dad.

//

"and then I started cutting" I sigh, then I panic, realising what I just said may have been a bit extreme. Jade's eyes are brimmed with tears

"Oh shit, I ruined this date, fucking hell Ashton" I groan before covering my face with my hands. Jade pulls a hand free and holds it.

"Nothing could ruin this" she whispers but it comes out as 'nuffing cud roo-in this'. That makes me smile. She makes me grin like a psycho. The waiter brings over our cheque

"My apoligies, but, you have to leave now" he says

"Oh, uh, why?" I ask

"The resturant is closing, you've been here from 8:00 to 10:30" he smiles warmly. I turn to Jade and we laugh then she reaches for her purse but I quickly draw out the cash. We pay and I stuff an extra 10 pounds into his pocket. He smiles as we leave. We quickly hail a taxi and hop in, Jade tells him her address and he drives off.

"At least let me pay for the cab ride" she whines

"Nope" I say, popping the p. She groans and I laugh wrapping an arm around her shoulders. She leans her head on my chest and I hope she doesn't feel my heart race. Once we get to her apartment Jade's phone buzzes. She checks it and I shove my hands in my pocket, swaying back and forth on the balls of my feet. She looks up

"It's from Perrie, she's at Zayn's tonight" Jade smiles warmly. I nod and grin walking her to the doorway. For a moment we just stand at the doorway of her flat, staring at eachother.

"I- I, best be off, don't wanna keep you up" I lie, Jade breaks her gaze and giggles looking down at her feet.

"Yeah, totally, sorry," she laughs "well, bye". I nod and kiss her on the cheek quickly, I turn and walk away quickly. Regretting that I didn't kiss her on the lips. I'm halfway down the street and heading to the bus stop when I feel a tap. A hand is on my shoulder and I turn quickly, only to be met by lips. I open my eyes slightly and see Jade, her eyes closed and her lips against mine. She's on her tippy-toes so I wrap my arms around her waist and lift her up. Her arms wrap themselves around my neck as she kisses me hard.

//JADE//

I watch Ashton walk away, I wrap my arms around myself getting affected by the cold. After a few minutes of standing there like a dork I start to run. I kick off my heels and sprint before catching up to him. Placing a hand on his shoulder. And then we kiss. After a few minutes we break apart, my toes are freezing but I don't care. His eyes crinkle at the sides as he grins, a perfect grin. He looks down and see's my bare feet. And he laughs

"Here, princess, let me fix that for you" he laughs and grabs my thighs. I wrap my legs around him and underneath his coat. We lean in again but I pull away as I feel the first snowflake hit my nose and nip it with cold.

"Let's get out of here" I whisper and Ashton nods, he carries me back up to my flat. We gaze into eachothers eyes and narrowly miss objects standing in Ashton's view.

Eventually we get to my door and kiss for a little longer, my hands are intwined through his curls. His hands fumble into my pockets and he pulls out my keys. I take them from him and feel the edge of my Minne Mouse house key. I push it into the lock, missing a few times as I kiss Ashton through my bruised lips. I open the door and he almost topples over me. I laugh and he groans before stifiling a chuckle. I look up at him, his eyes are hungry. I gulp and bite my lip, he carries me over to the couch and throws me down. His lips smash against mine and I struggle to pull off his shirt all whilst he pulls mine off swiftly, breaking our kiss. His knees clench against my waist as he lifts off his shirt, exposing his bare torso. He places his lips hungrily to mine once again and I run my hands up and down his chest. His hands cup my face as I feel my lip bleed onto his.

But I couldn't care less.