Pocky game

Sup I'm here and Queer hope you enjoy this story, also any Au request?

Third person pov

Ohta and Tanaka were eating lunch outside today, they sat on the bench and ate. Tanaka finished his small portion of food and open his bag and pulled out a box of chocolate Pocky. Tanaka tried opening the box but failed.
"Ohta..." Tanaka said while holdings up the box knowing that Ohta will understand."Oh, you want me to open the box?" Ohta asked wanting to be sure.Tanaka didn't say anything but he moved the box closer to Ohta. "Okay" Ohta said, then he opend the box and opened the little bag inside the box."Here you go" Ohta said handing the now open box to Tanaka. "Thank you" Tanaka said getting a pocky from the bag and the ate it."Mhmm" Ohta responded.Tanaka stared at Ohta to get his attention. Ohta looked at Tanaka and Tanaka held out the bag for Ohta to take some. "Oh, you're very generous" Ohta said, Taking three from out of the bag. Then Tanaka continued eating one stick at a time and then offering another piece to Ohta. Then Tanaka got a idea." Ohta, I thought of a game we could play" The shorter boy said. "What game is that Tanaka?" Ohta said. Tanaka looked inside the bag to see there where a few pocky sticks left. He got one and stuck one in his mouth and looked up at Ohta. "You want to play the pocky game?" Ohta said with a 'are you serious?' face. Tanaka just sat there with flowers around him. "Okay I will play" Ohta said giving in. He leaned in and put the other end in his mouth and ate it slowly to give Tanaka a chance to win. They got closer and...closer. Their Lips where almost touching. They closed their eyes expecting a kiss but right then...snap!...the middle broke and it was a tie. Tanaka kinda looked at the pocky like they betrayed him then he got another stick and put it in his mouth then Ohta got the other end and they did the same thing and the stick broke again. Then they kept playing, every stick breaking. There was no more Pocky. "Looks like their is no more,Tanaka" Ohta said,he was just as upset as Tanaka. "Ohta, lean down" Tanaka said. "Okay?" Ohta then leaned down, he was kissed by Tanaka. "Thank you Tanaka" Ohta then smiled. Tanaka looked at Ohta expecting another kiss. Then Ohta lead down again and kissed Tanaka. Then the bell rung. "Oh let's go Tanaka!" Ohta said then picked up his and Ohta's stuff and ran to class.

Sorry it was short but yeah.

Love, your Author~Daddy