Ace x Dragon (1)

*Dragon's P.O.V!*

I cry, holding Luffy as Akainu comes, Luffy trying to reach for the piece of paper he got from Ace back at the Sand Kingdom when we were helping Vivi free her people. I see Ace moving in front of us to take the hit, smiling before pushing Luffy back and running to Ace as I feel time slow down, grabbing his shoulders and spinning us around and pushing him towards Luffy in one fluid motion, smiling a closed eyed smile with my arms out wide as Akainus lava fist hit my back. Time speeds up as I brace myself as his attack goes through me, keeping my balance as he pulls his hand out, coughing up blood as I fall to my knees grinning as Ace and Luffy run towards me as I fall forwards. I slowly open my eyes as something warm surrounds my already cold body, smiling tiredly as I sigh, wanting to wipe their tears away but not having the strength to. "Ace......Luffy.......I'm so sorry......Min'na.......but I couldn't let you give your life away Ace..........not when we are here to save you...............Luffy needs you..........you're his brother.............his only brother...........After what happened to Sabo..............I'll tell him you said hi by the way...........just keep smiling and laughing for me ok boys?!..........See you soon!............I love you so much.........so..........so.........much........." I whisper, smiling as I close my eyes for the last time, my breath stopping as my voice trails off. I hear the cries of the two boys as they realize I'm no longer breathing and I'm not coming back.

*Goodbye Min'na!*