Dancing Irish

(MarcoAce modern dancer au)

*Ace's P.O.V!*

I smile, stretching as I talk to Sabo and Zoro. I look over at Benn and Shanks, our dance teachers, smiling as they help some kids with some moves. I sigh, excited to show my crush and the class my dance I've been working on all this week, an assignment Shanks and Benn gave to everyone in the class, to create a dance in a week. I look over at Marco Pheonix, my crush, staring dreamily and smiling softly as he jokes around with his brothers Izo and Thatch. I blush when Marco catches me staring, smiling as I blush harder, quickly turning away as my heart pounds in my chest. I miss the loving look he gives me before turning towards Shanks and Benn, who were trying to get everyone's attention. Everyone sat down on one side of the room, where the mirrors were behind their backs. I grin as I get into position and motion for Shanks to start the music, making eye contact with Marco with a sly grin on my face as he raised an eyebrow in curiosity. I begin to dance, closing my eyes as I move around, landing all the right moves in the song. I quickly grabbing Shanks and Luffy, motioning to Zoro and Koala to grab someone to dance with, laughing when Luffy grabs a surprised and reluctant Trafalgar Law and Shanks trips over his own feet to get to Benn. I walk over to Marco as everyone else grabs someone to dance with. I look shy, about to speak when he suddenly grabs my hand and spins me around, dancing with me as I laugh in joy. After the song is done, everyone cheers as I pant, smiling as we both continue to stare at each other with big grins on our faces. We snapped out of it when Izo, Luffy and Thatch snicker as Sabo and Law groan and say "Just kiss already....". "Don't mind if I do...." Marco whispered, before kissing me roughly, causing everyone to cheer and smile. I quickly kiss back, giggling when he runs his hands down my side, tickling me slightly as he chuckles softly, before pulling back and hugging me as he asks me to be his boyfriend and I say yes.