Accident

I wake to the sound of a coffee machine. I search for the warm body the comforted me last night, but fond it was not there. I walk out to the kitchen and see Julie making coffee. "Oh sorry dear, did I wake you?" She asks. "No, where's Adam." I say take the coffee that Julie offers.
"Ummm... he got up the same time that his father leaves, I think he's in the stables." She says.
"Oh, do you mind if I go find him?" I ask, taking a sip of the coffee.
"No, go a head, the door should be open." She say. I walk out the back and see Adam jump on his horse, Forest. I walk down to him, "Shoulders back, hands down, heels down, straight back, don't lean forward." I yell out exactly what my friend told my, when I was first leaning how to ride. He stops and rides over to the fence that I'm leaning on. "What do you know about jumping, you race?" He questions.
"I've won a few jumping shows." I say smiling. "My bestie MK taught me a lot and one day she told me to jump and that's what I did but I fell in love with racing." I say.
"Oh, what shows did you win?" He asks.
"Just the Jump High Internationals and the Low Long Nationals but I didn't win the internationals, I wasn't good enough." I say, trying to hold my smirk away. "Babe, what the hell, why didn't you tell me. That's like the best jump show in the world." He hops of Forest and runs over to huge me. He wraps his warm arms around me and kisses my head. "That's amazing, your amazing." He kisses my soft, morning lips. "Can you jump some jumps, please?!?" He begs.
"That was 2 years ago I haven't jumps since." I says.
"Come on." He says grabbing around my waist.
"Fine." I say. I climb the fence and mount Forest. We ride up to the low jumps in a circle, to warm him up to me. We come to the first jump and succeed it, doing everything that Mickayla taught me. The second jump was the same, easy. Then the third jump was a little higher but we get over it. The forth jump was easy. I pull Forest up as we end. "Make em higher." I yell out. Adam comes running and makes them higher by 3 cm. I do the corse again, shake it a little at the third jump but get over it. I stop Forest, but he seems not want to be stoped so he rears and bucks. I get the first buck under control but didn't see the second one coming. I fly thought the air and land on my side. "TIA!!!" I hear Adam scream. He comes rushing over and supports my head. I try getting up but get stopped by Julie and Adrian. "Were dose it hurt, baby?" Adam asks.
"My hip." I admit, in a whisper. "I'm fine."
"No your not. Let's get her in side." Adrian orders.
"Did I hurt Forest?" I ask, getting up with the help.
"No, it wasn't you, it was him." Adam kisses my head as we walk. I limp on my left side as that hip really hurts.
We get in side and they place my on the couch. "Do you need anything else?" Julie asks me handing me a cup of water.
"No thank you." I take a sip and rest on Adams lap and doze off to sleep.

I waken a hour later, Adam kisses my head and helps me sit up. "How are you feeling, are you dizzy, are you hurting, are you comfortable, are you..." I cut him off.

 "I'm fine, really. After that nap I feel better." I tell the truth. "All I want is to watch a movie with my boyfriend." I say leaning against him. He kisses my head again and we put on a movie.

A.N. Sorry guys for the short chapter, please comment if you like RIP (Romance In Paris). It would make my day. Anyway sorry and thanks.