Getting Some Alone Time

"Thank you again for letting me stay here." I tell Adam parents.
"It was fine, we loved having you here and you made dinner for three months, thank you." Julie says give my a hug.
"Bye, see ya." I say. I jump in the car and Adam follows me. I kiss him before he starts the car.

We get to the hotel in an hour, I step out of the car and see Mickayla. "MK." I yell as I run up to her.
"Tia!" She screams, we hug. As Adam is coming over I let of of her. "Hello, Adam."
"Hey Mickayla." Adam says giving her a half hug as he is holding my bag.
"So how was your week?" She asks. I look at Adam.
"Eventful but great." I say.
"Oh no, what happened." She says grabbing my arm and pull my in side.
"Ok." I raise my eyebrow and MK pulls me away. "Sorry." I yell out to Adam. I told her the whole story of my accident three days ago. "Wow, how you you feel?" She asks.
"Fine, just a little sore." I say rubbing my hip.
"So, how are you and Adam doing." She elbows my arm.
"Ummm..." I look to see if had come up yet, but he hasn't. "We slept in the same bed." I say.
"Did you...?"
"Almost, but his mum walked in." I say, borrowing my head into my hands.
"Ooooooo...." She yells, "Maybe tonight."
"No." I yell, "Your in the house." I say hitting her arm.

It was now night and Adam went out for a walk, so I decided I would read. I climb into bed and start to read on of my favourite books Maple Stream Riding Academy. I read three pages before the door opens, Adam walks in and takes of his shirt. He climb into bed and kisses me goodnight. "Do you want me to turn of the lamp?" I ask. He doesn't answer. He takes my book away and climbs on top of me. He passionately kisses my lips and works his way down. I start to pull of pants and he rips off my shirt. I stand up on the bed and kiss him, he pulls down my pants. I bounce back down on the bed before we do our thing.

I wake to an arm on my shoulder, realising I'm naked, I kiss the beautiful man beside me. "Last night was... amazing." I say
"No, you were amazing." He bring my hand up to his lips and kisses my finger tips. "We were pretty wild." I say.
"Want to continue being wild." He pulls me onto him and I nod.