Who Gets to Enter?

October 14

MATTHEW 7:21-25 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.

Why do these men who calls Jesus as LORD and have ministry, service in His name... these particular men will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Who Gets to Enter?

1. The one who makes God happy
Do the Will of the Father, doing what pleases God
The point is doing God's will in your life is.
These people admires the glory they have with their faith...
Doing the will of get yes at some point give us glory now or glory later... and it that later, the now may be suffering... Remember Joseph, Jesus (the best example), Paul (His after life)... etc.
Doing God's will is about doing God but its main point is in its application is even if the circumstances isn't good.

2. Happy in making God happy
The focus here is our Relationship with God... what is the point of every relationship... I have edited a wedding, and someone said, that when they love they outdo each other by loving by making the other happy.

This is a core in every relationship. God delights in you... He makes sure your welfare but the question is are you happy with Him.

'I never knew you...' you work iniquity. Ang tao nga anaay relasyon sa Ginoo nagabuhat ug maayo. Good works doesn't save us... it declares to whom we belong, our relationship... our good works declare we are saved.

Matthew 1:21... Jesus will save His people from their sin... note His, it speaks of ownership/possession, relationship, belongingness

Matthew 12:48-50 He replied to him, “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Being happy in doing God's will is giving a value with your relationship with God.

3. Happy to Apply the Word in your life.
You don't just have wisdom you love it! This will make you what to know more so that you can apply more.
Many of the people today, are content of what they know of God. And so they apply not as much or nothing a all. God is interested of those who are interested of Him.
If you deny me, I will deny you...

22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says. 23 Anyone who listens to the word but does not do what it says is like a man who looks at his face in a mirror 24 and, after looking at himself, goes away and immediately forgets what he looks like. 25 But the man who looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues to do this, not forgetting what he has heard, but doing it—he will be blessed in what he does. (James 1:22-25)

Be wise that is apply the Word of God... that is true wisdom it ends in good. Dli tong wise sa kalibutan kay naay gihimu nga daotan unya wla na.sakpan.

This will make your Father happy...
Proverbs 29:3 A man who loves wisdom brings joy to his father...

Proverbs 23:22-25 Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy the truth and do not sell it; get wisdom, discipline and understanding. The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him. May your father and mother be glad; may she who gave you birth rejoice!

God is concern sa atong emotions and affection... you will not get to Heaven by being happy going to heaven... we get their by enjoying... being happy with God, the Creator of heaven...
Love the LORD YOUR GOD... first and greatest. Love is to be happy. Love rejoices...

Who gets to enter the Kingdom of Heaven? Those who are happy in God.
Those people mentioned loved the heavenly gifts but the the giver of gift... that is why Jesus said, 'Depart from me.' Paul said in Philippians, 'Rejoice in the LORD I say, REJOICE!'

To God be ths glory!