Dreamer

Hi eveyone, I know I haven't finished writing 'Best Friends brother (Harry Styles' Story)' yet, but I only have a few chapters left of it so I wanted to know what you all think of this story before I start properly writing it. I will give you a taste of what the story will be like and about and if you would like me to carry on writing this book then comment and vote for it and I will do so. Don't worry I will still carry on finishing my Harry Styles book.

All rights reserved to me, this book is under copyright. Do not steal any of this, these are my idea's. No one elses. The only thing that doesn't belong to me is the character of Harry Styles and the music in the book, etc.

Taste of what the story will be like:

It is Serenity Williams, a girl that has high expectations on life. She has always dreamt of having a wonderful life and is a very optimistic girl, she always had an average life, like any normal English girl, but, when her life begins to fall apart, slowly but surely. Will she be able to carry on being a dreamer? Or will Serenity Williams, the young woman, of only seventeen who grew up in the outskirts of London begin to fall apart bit by bit? Maybe a prince will come and save her, that's what optimistic Serenity would have thought. But, broken Serenity thinks that her life is over..Is she correct? Or is there a young boy coming to save the day and take her out of her misery? He is no prince but he is definitely a charmer. Will he help Serenity to be her positive, outgoing, charming self again?

His name you ask?

Harry.

Harry Styles.

------------------> Do any of you beautiful people think I should continue this story and make it a book? If so, please tell me girls, and boys. But probably girls.

Pwease tell me if you think I should continue this..*puppy dog eyes* <3