Chapter 10

Hey there. It's been a while. haha, okay let's cut to the chase! I've decided to give you guys an update as it's been over a week? Yeah, I think over a week, I've been quite busy with school and 'stuff'. My aunt just had a baby boy, how adorable! I can't wait to meet him, did I ever tell you guys that my three-year-old cousin looks like Harry Styles? (When he was younger.) And my aunt is half English so they could possibly be related. Anyway, here we go.

I fondled Harry into a tight embrace before standing up, and taking a measly step toward the villainous boy, who I once thought I loved. Harry examined what I was doing carefully, his green eyes shining with terror. I gave him a reassuring glance as I quickly made my way toward Dan. I now stood infront of the intimidatingly tall boy, him towering over my small frame. I swallowed nervously.

"D-Dan," I stuttered uneasily as Dan smirked. I glanced at the old faded red carpet beneath my feet, Dan cleared his throat, which made me jump.

Dan's horrible, ferocious laughter filled the room as I fidgeted with my hands and I felt someones breath hitch in their throat, old man Harry. He stood up and was now facing Dan, what was he doing?

"You leave that girl and her boyfriend alone. How can you be so cruel as to capture this young lad, can't you see that they're in love?" Harry the homeless man seethed as Dan scoffed.

Am I in love with Harry? I thought it was a small crush. I glanced at Harry out of the corner of my eye and he was wearing a goofy smile whilst gawking at me, I turned away from him quickly before Dan could see. Maybe I do love Harry?

"Who are you to tell me what to do, old man?" Dan whispered infuriated, Dan shoved old man Harry so he fell back onto his bottom as he coughed and tried to stand up again.

"Dan!" I screamed as my blue eyes began to glisten with warm, fresh tears.

All heads turned toward me as my breathing became treacherous and my heart skipped a beat as Dan charged toward me. I wiped the tears away from my face with the sleeve of my green cardigan, which is now filthy because of tonights events. I dodged Dan as he was about to slap me.

Harry was screaming my name repeatedly, pain evident in his voice, I had to do this, I had to fight Dan back. It's the only way.

I jogged toward Dan and threw a punch that hit him right across the face, he staggered back and almost fell to the ground as he held his face were I had punched him. I ran toward him again and slapped him across the face with full force. This time he fell down, I have never fought anyone this much since year six when I got into a 'bitch fight' with one of my childhood enemys. 

Dan's face was now bleeding, it made me cringe that I did that. All those times when he had hurt me and I never fought back came back to my mind, making all my anger come out. I kicked him in the shins as he was about to stand up and he fell to the ground unconscience. I took this as my chance to take the knife from Dan's pocket and cut the ropes off of Harry.

I bent down and dragged the knife across the rope, freeing Harry. Harry stood up and brought me into a bone crushing hug, I wrapped my arms around him as he did me. I pulled away and smiled at him before running toward old man Harry and helping him off of the cold floor, with Harry helping me.

Once I hugged old man Harry and thanked him, I grabbed Harry's hand and we sprinted out of the terrifying building with homeless man Harry following.

"I never knew you could fight," Harry states impressed as he smiles at me, I tap his nose and we exchange one of those 'lovey dovey' romantic movie scenes.

I then turn away and write down my number on a piece of paper and hand it to old man Harry incase he ever needs a friend. He doesn't have a mobile but he said he'd use a telephone box.

"Thank you Harry, I don't know what I would've done without you. I don't even know if I'd have found Harry," I say appreciatively. 

"It was no problem, honest." Old man Harry states as he kisses my forehead and walks away. Turning around once moreand waving.

I giggled as I wave back at the old man, Harry wraps his arm around me and whispers, "come on, let's get home." 

I smile at him as we begin to walk home.

Oh crap Serenity, your mum is going to murder you with her own hands when you get back. I thought to myself as Harry grabs my hand.